Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions Says Goodbye to Nerve ...

vipnerd

It’s official …

P:M Sessions has stopped working at Nerve …

We would like to thank … first of all … Jon Cowan … someone to look up to in his never ending efforts to revive the spirit of a scene … we have learned sooooo much next to you … something we’ll carry on to our future endevours … from bookings to treating our guest DJs ... you are a true legend … both as a promoter and DJ … wish you the best and hope to see you turn into a legend as an owner as well ... :aright:

In this three months … and in three events prior to this … we have seen your efforts crisytalize … building a nite from the ground up … reaching its heights only two Fridays ago… :clap: … the BEST is yet to come … ;)

Thanx to Rudolph … Mario … Adam … Franci …and the rest … you guys are awesome and deserve my highest respect as a team dedicated to the music scene in South Florida …

Fridays will always be about Nerve … :D :D :D

Peace …

Vip :smoke:

Originally posted by vipnerd

It’s official …

P:M Sessions has stopped working at Nerve …

We would like to thank … first of all … Jon Cowan … someone to look up to in his never ending efforts to revive the spirit of a scene … we have learned sooooo much next to you … something we’ll carry on to our future endevours … from bookings to treating our guest DJs ... you are a true legend … both as a promoter and DJ … wish you the best and hope to see you turn into a legend as an owner as well ... :aright:

In this three months … and in three events prior to this … we have seen your efforts crisytalize … building a nite from the ground up … reaching its heights only two Fridays ago… :clap: … the BEST is yet to come … ;)

Thanx to Rudolph … Mario … Adam … Franci …and the rest … you guys are awesome and deserve my highest respect as a team dedicated to the music scene in South Florida …

Fridays will always be about Nerve … :D :D :D

Peace …

Vip :smoke:

First off, it has been my pleasure to work with both Marco and Carla over the past 4 months or so and I am sad to see this colaboration come to an end. I thank you tremendously for your kind words and continued support. The energy and passion for the music that you both possess is something that has rekindled a light inside of me. For years I ran groovejet to the best of my abilitys and created a scene that was a first not only in south beach but also nation wide. After time the fire was lost and it was your enthusiasm that got my heart back into it. What we have created on 23rd street at Nerve is certainly something special and we could not have reached our potential without you. We will continue to bring you top notch talent on a weekly basis combining old and new dj's while encorporating fashion and beutiful people into the mix. Our parting of ways is purely a business decision and is something that is unfortunate but unavoidable. As you all can see there are no hard feelings here and I hope we can continue to count on the weekly support from both Marco and Carla each and every friday and Nerve - it truely would not be the same without you guys:D - anyways, I hope too see everyone including Marco & Carla @ Nerve this friday for Lee Burridge. Thanks for everything - you guys will truely be missed.

sincerely

Jon Cowan & the Nerve Team:hat: :hat::D:cool:

Well, all is good....I will still continue to show support to wherever you guys move cuz Nerve is just the location of the party, not the party....but it doesn't mean I won't go to Nerve anymore since it seems they are going in the right direction so a good thing needs to be recognized. :)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

shame to see u go....Marco and Carla u two are the nicest i have met on CP...wherever u decide to take ur party, u know Meli and i will support u....u two are class acts...good luck and let us know about parties u are doing....we will be there....

agreed:D - I hope we can still count on everyone including Marco & Carla for your continued support on fridays @ Nerve

NERVE - "THE LITTLE CLUB THAT COULD"

Originally posted by laliux

Well, all is good....I will still continue to show support to wherever you guys move cuz Nerve is just the location of the party, not the party....but it doesn't mean I won't go to Nerve anymore since it seems they are going in the right direction so a good thing needs to be recognized. :)

thanks for your support - we're certainly trying...:D

I'm a bit dissapointed about the split, I sincerely believe you guys had a really good thing going together...and by "together" I mean Bliss and P:M Sessions...I respect you all for keeping things at a very professional level though, even when partying ways.

(get it? "partying ways") :laugh:

Long live Bliss and long live P:M Sessions...good vibes, nice people, good music, let's all be happy together.

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

leeburridge.jpg

Got Lee? :D

Originally posted by jcbliss

First off, it has been my pleasure to work with both Marco and Carla over the past 4 months or so and I am sad to see this colaboration come to an end. I thank you tremendously for your kind words and continued support. The energy and passion for the music that you both possess is something that has rekindled a light inside of me. For years I ran groovejet to the best of my abilitys and created a scene that was a first not only in south beach but also nation wide. After time the fire was lost and it was your enthusiasm that got my heart back into it. What we have created on 23rd street at Nerve is certainly something special and we could not have reached our potential without you. We will continue to bring you top notch talent on a weekly basis combining old and new dj's while encorporating fashion and beutiful people into the mix. Our parting of ways is purely a business decision and is something that is unfortunate but unavoidable. As you all can see there are no hard feelings here and I hope we can continue to count on the weekly support from both Marco and Carla each and every friday and Nerve - it truely would not be the same without you guys:D - anyways, I hope too see everyone including Marco & Carla @ Nerve this friday for Lee Burridge. Thanks for everything - you guys will truely be missed.

sincerely

Jon Cowan & the Nerve Team:hat: :hat::D:cool:

We will be the last to leave this Friday bro ... :D :D

Can't f***ing wait ... :bounce::shades2: