Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Since everyone thinks everyone is so hot....

Felix_Leiter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxyme

:werd:

I don't really care what others think of me...I'm very happy with the way I am and that's all that matters really!!!

thats so true. i agree

im happy at the point in my life right now. and the way i look has nothing to do with it. it doesnt make me feel better or worse about myself.

it doesnt matter what other people think

..tell 'em to get fucked and just mosey on

Originally posted by tastyt

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The funny thing is, even though I don't feel like I'm as cute as I used to be (however cute that may have been), and I'm not in as good shape as in the past... I still feel more content with myself than ever... I'm happy... I'm loved... that's all I really care about. :)

aww ur the best... :aright:

and ditto on what sexxyme said

I don't really care what others think of me...I'm very happy with the way I am and that's all that matters really!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The funny thing is, even though I don't feel like I'm as cute as I used to be (however cute that may have been), and I'm not in as good shape as in the past... I still feel more content with myself than ever... I'm happy... I'm loved... that's all I really care about. :)

In the what, 3 years I've known you know I wouldn't say you've gotten less cute, I think you're as cute as ever :)

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

I don't think a thing such as an ugly person exists. You may believe that a person is ugly, but a different person may think that the person is the hottest human being on Earth.

True, but by the same logic one could also say that there's no such thing as an attractive person.

Or...

You could just make it simpler by saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

Shit... I can think of plenty of people here whose sheer stupidity negates whatever physical beauty they may or may not have...

wow- i agree with you- amazing. now also as they say in new jersey, not for nuttin, but the pics i see- dam, aint no good looking people in those pics, old ones, recent ones, none. law of averages would say, some percentage of the people would be attrtactive, but NOT