Clubplanet Nightlife Community

as u can tell!!!!!

TheMrs

Originally posted by themrs

if u look in my sig last night me and themrs met victoria silvstedt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

and let me tell u this picture does her no justice, cuz in person she was goddess like!!!!!!!!!:eek:

oopsorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

down here is the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate when i forget to log her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: .....oh well!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by mursa

Each one has their own tastes ..but for me ..she ain't all that .

You're right. She's too blonde and her boobs are too far appart. Fuck that. I rather have Tonie.. I'd pick Tonie over that hoe anyday;) She looks so sweet and innocent in that pic, like a little girl :D

Originally posted by candyrollx69

You're right. She's too blonde and her boobs are too far appart. Fuck that. I rather have Tonie.. I'd pick Tonie over that hoe anyday;) She looks so sweet and innocent in that pic, like a little girl :D

You see Flip , I aint the only one dawg !!! :tongue:

Beautiful woman most def ......but I've seen better .

Originally posted by chrismakk69

I don't know what the fuck you guys are thinking...This woman is fucking gorgeous... :drool::drool::drool:

I've seen her in person as well, and that picture really doesn't do her ANY justice. She is beautiful...

i totally agree ... i have pics of her doin it with anna nicole smith when ana was hott & the pics are fuckin amazing ... & that pic doesnt do victoria any justice 4 real..

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

the mrs def looks awesome in that pic . flip is very lucky. hes not standing next to the prettier of the two girls though whats up with that lol

flip has this thing for bigger , stronger women... know what i mean ?;):D:laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

lol. she looks like shit next to themrs. :tongue:

thats what I was thinking.

that blonde bitch does nothing for me. her tits are horrible and her face isnt even that good

Originally posted by themrs

if u look in my sig last night me and themrs met victoria silvstedt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

and let me tell u this picture does her no justice, cuz in person she was goddess like!!!!!!!!!:eek:

her manager shouldn't let her take pics next to you.