Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...is it more natural to be nice or to be mean?..

phatman

...i have constantly argued in my life that it is nice...that it is easier and simpler to be nice...then again, i am an eternal optimist and still maintain some level of hope in mankind...i just think it takes work to be mean...that it requires more thought and energy...positivity has a tendency to free-flow...

BUT

...i have seen the opposite and know it exists...just wanted to get some opinions...i think it's just me and that i'm definitely a weirdo either way...:)

Originally posted by phatman

...i have constantly argued in my life that it is nice...that it is easier and simpler to be nice...then again, i am an eternal optimist and still maintain some level of hope in mankind...i just think it takes work to be mean...that it requires more thought and energy...positivity has a tendency to free-flow...

BUT

...i have seen the opposite and know it exists...just wanted to get some opinions...i think it's just me and that i'm definitely a weirdo either way...:)

im still pondering what came first..the chicken or the egg???? :confused:

To me it used to come natural to be mean. I tend to have a cruel sense of humor, but no more.

I remember on our first date, there was a one armed waiter & i couldnt stop laughing & was saying behind his back "I didnt kill my wife".

Now, i am so nice to people, that i seem fake, but im actually just very happy & want others to feel what i feel (happiness).

Originally posted by tommyarmani

To me it used to come natural to be mean. I tend to have a cruel sense of humor, but no more.

I remember on our first date, there was a one armed waiter & i couldnt stop laughing & was saying behind his back "I didnt kill my wife".

Now, i am so nice to people, that i seem fake, but im actually just very happy & want others to feel what i feel (happiness).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

closet homo :D

Originally posted by origskeemr

:D

:laugh: ....UMMM...this sooo goes with our convo last night!..

M::i hate when people cry..or want comfort..ESPECIALLY in the car,,,cause then i have NOWHERE to go!!!!!

J::yea....like sometimes i act all caring but really i'm thinking STFU!what r u crying about!?

...speaking of being nice...saturday night, i told my friend that this girl on the dance floor was so ugly, she was like a solar eclipse - you couldnt look directly at her for longer than a few seconds....yea, i'm going to hell...it was the vodka, i tell ya...it was the vodka...........

Originally posted by phatman

...speaking of being nice...saturday night, i told my friend that this girl on the dance floor was so ugly, she was like a solar eclipse - you couldnt look directly at her for longer than a few seconds....yea, i'm going to hell...it was the vodka, i tell ya...it was the vodka...........

..no need to make excuses.....it's not YOUR fault she is ugly...i blame her parents.....

I'm an asshole, he's an asshole, we oh wee oh, i'm an asshole, the world's biggest asshole, we oh wee oh, the world's biggest asshole, A SS HO LE everybody A SS HO LE

(i like to park in handicapped spaces while handicapped people make handicapped faces)

Maybe I shouldn't be singing this song, ranting and raving and carrying on, maybe they're right when they tell me i'm wrong. .. . . NAH!

Originally posted by misk

M::i hate when people cry..or want comfort..ESPECIALLY in the car,,,cause then i have NOWHERE to go!!!!!

J::yea....like sometimes i act all caring but really i'm thinking STFU!what r u crying about!?

I told you we are a special breed.

:idea: Casey's tonight for a lil

I try to be nice, but I don't always come across that way. I have a tendency to be very direct, and some people interpret this as being mean. I always get the comment, "I thought you were a bitch when I first met you, but now that I've gotten to know you, I think you're really nice".

Unfortunately for me it is more natural to be nice...

I honestly do not think I can be a dick. Even to someone I do not like... I mean I do have a cold side every now and then. But I cannot be mean to someone... The best I can do is just block them out of my life.

Sometimes I wish I was the complete opposite...

Originally posted by misk

i hate both of you bastards because i know you are both referring to me...at least Josh def. is!!!!:finger:

Originally posted by c-luv

i hate both of you bastards because i know you are both referring to me...at least Josh def. is!!!!:finger:

lol no I care when you cry if there is a reason. It's just people in general who cry for no fuckin reason. I wanna say, "Wipe those tears you fuckin pussy."