Clubplanet Nightlife Community

beyonce vs. j.lo...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

theyre both hot but beyonce just looks pathetic trailing j.lo...

JLo?

Try Sharika, her new video is a cheap imitation of Whenever/whatever video (or whatever the name of that song is). Ok you can shake your ass but damn girl you look like you're going through some seizures.:blown:

Originally posted by ckord

Beyonce is prettier, has much more class, and can actually sing.

...None of that really matters because of the circus that she was spawned from... The pop stars of today will recon with their legacy just like the rest of us, when they're old..and broken..and irrelevant... Thats inevitability...

Originally posted by xxlea

JLo?

Try Sharika, her new video is a cheap imitation of Whenever/whatever video (or whatever the name of that song is). Ok you can shake your ass but damn girl you look like you're going through some seizures.:blown:

you noticed that too?

crazy in love was beyonce trying to be j lo

baby boy is her trying to be shakira, wild hair and all...

They're all no talent ass clowns. I will admit that Shakira and Beyonce have wonderful voices, but their songs are horrible and J-Lo is just here to look cute, but cannot act or sing. I'm convinced that the reason J-Lo doesn't tour and do concerts is because they have to do so much to her voice in the studio to make it sound good that there's no hope for her without manipulation.

Originally posted by ckord

Beyonce is prettier, has much more class, and can actually sing.

true, i agree.

but she shouldn't be trying to copy or emulate J-Lo or shakira

Just like mariah carey B4 she got seduced by hollywood. She was a nice wholesome girl. Then the slut came out of her, and she relied solely on her looks and outfits.

I see the same thing happening to beyonce soon, unfortunately. 1st she's gonna leave destiny's child cuz there's way too much ego's running around in there. then she'll rise for a bit. But then hollywood will infect her and she'll fall out of existence.

OR, she will stay true to her music and work ethic and stay real.

who knows :updown:

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

This could be a dumb question... but is it possible the person who is now producing Beyonce's videos is the same person who did the similar j-lo and shakira vidoes ? Cause that would definately account for the similar styles.

u have a point there buddy, im not sure if its the same director or producer

Originally posted by xxlea

JLo?

Shakira is hot

Originally posted by gmccookny

true, i agree.

but she shouldn't be trying to copy or emulate J-Lo or shakira

Just like mariah carey B4 she got seduced by hollywood. She was a nice wholesome girl. Then the slut came out of her, and she relied solely on her looks and outfits.

I see the same thing happening to beyonce soon, unfortunately. 1st she's gonna leave destiny's child cuz there's way too much ego's running around in there. then she'll rise for a bit. But then hollywood will infect her and she'll fall out of existence.

OR, she will stay true to her music and work ethic and stay real.

who knows :updown:

..You really gotta get over that whole Goddess Fallicy George, this is the way the world works...

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

This could be a dumb question... but is it possible the person who is now producing Beyonce's videos is the same person who did the similar j-lo and shakira vidoes ? Cause that would definately account for the similar styles.

Indeed it could be, but Beyonce has reach some status as to have a say on the direction of her video and image. I'm sure her suggestions would be taken into consideration. ???