Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the only thing worst then being hurt

notallthere666

nonoononoonoo this is funny... I just got in bed all comfy and tierd , full of chinese food... and i had to get up to add to this. I def feel hurt but ive felt hurt inside for so long now so,.

the only thing that is worst then being hurt is feeling a sinking sorrow inside of yourselrf that you dont know who caused it or where it is coming from so you dont know how to fix it. I blocked things out for so long by going from one girl to the next that i dont even know anymore who is making me feel so sad or where the origanating pane came from or if its just all of it combinded and self loathing inside.. oh wait yeah,, nevermind..

No folks im not drunk im just having a bigtime break down

im not goign to edit this thread again. it is what it is,

some bitch, please do your worst. u should have a feild day

Originally posted by notallthere666

the only thing that is worst then being hurt is feeling a sinking sorrow inside of yourselrf that you dont know who caused it or where it is coming from so you dont know how to fix it. I blocked things out for so long by going from one girl to the next that i dont even know anymore who is making me feel so sad or where the origanating pane came from or if its just all of it combinded and self loathing inside.. oh wait yeah,, nevermind..

I don't really agree with that.. b/c if you think about it, you always know what makes you feel a certain way, sometimes you don't want to think about it so you block it out and say you don't know what caused the feelings, but if you really think about it, you figure it out...

Originally posted by notallthere666

Excuse the fagyness of my posts last night.

I was in a bad place. Im ready to talk more trash about fags niggers, killing kittins and how woman are nothing but sex objects.

DAMN!

Why can't I catch you when you're in a bad place so I can amuse myself fully at your expense! ;):laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

I think tommyarmani will agree with me when I say................

The chinese buffet rocks

Thanks,

Daniel Day Lewis

tommyarmani: "i have this friend who has a girlfriend who doesnt like the chinese buffet as much as he does, and its affecting the relationship. i dont know why he is so cheap, why doesnt he just take her to benihanas?"

Originally posted by bullseye

tommyarmani: "i have this friend who has a girlfriend who doesnt like the chinese buffet as much as he does, and its affecting the relationship. i dont know why he is so cheap, why doesnt he just take her to benihanas?"

That was a good one! Def! :rolleyes: