Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONFUSED: Advice Needed

ladyshady

I am not really gonna pass advice cause I despise cheaters...

But question - You are not the cheating type. You went away with him on your mind. And still you had a few drinks. Kissed a few guys. Not just one but a few. One you went further and received oral sex. And then almost slept with him...

How do you know you will not do this again when you go away without your man. How do you know the " Alchohol " will not take over again. Which to me is bullshit. Cause alchohol is not that much of a decision maker when you have true feelings for someone. You still know what is right and wrong.

Now what is going to happen in the future is you have basically forced this guy to question you every time you do something with the ladies... Go out, go away, what ever it may be. And you will eventually turn around and say that he is over jealous and should not worry about you doing your thing without him because you " will never do it again "

When a person cheats. Even when they realized they fucked up and try to make things better. There will always linger that you have already done it once before and there is nothing stopping you from doing it again. It will sit on your mind and it will sit on his mind. And eventually it will bother him more than he told you it does. Right now he tells you or when it happens he tells you that he is happy you told him. But deep down inside it is eating him apart. Weather he tells you that or not. It is hard to control your emotions when you love someone.

Ehhh I am rambling... But there is my stand point...

People if you are not happy with what you have. Just save that person from humiliation and heart break. Unless they are deserving of your actions that why hurt someone just because you are selfish.

You should ask yourself if he were to do it to you how would you feel. Would you have forgiven him? Highly doubtful...

Ehhh Whatever...

• 8 months later...

Ain't easy is it? Thing is that you slept with another person (whether guy or girl). That IS cheating. Don't candy coat it. It will only make you feel worse. Just remember it isn't the end of the world. What will hurt you is the constant "Should I tell him what happened?" Take it from me...it stinks. I'm not labeling you but the fact remains you slept with someone, feel guilty and want to get it out. Once done you will get a BIG sigh of relief. Only scary part is how your man will take it. I'm not one to say. Only thing to say is if he sees in your eyes how true your love is for him things just may work out. He'll be hurt, but he may be willin ta work things out. He WILL be hurt. If he is that wonderful you owe him the truth no matter what it costs. Tell him WHY you held it back for so long and it may help him understand. It might. Good luck.

you are a whore.

no need whatsoever

anyway...

i think that if you love him as much as you say you do, you wouldn't have cheated in the first place. it can't work in the long run, the damage has been done, not with one, not two, but three different guys. it doesn't matter the time frame of how long you were together or what you did with them. cheating is cheating. if you put yourself in his place, could you honestly look at him the same way ever again?...relationships are all about trust, and if you dont have that, you dont have anything. even though you feel that you would never cheat again, im pretty sure he doesnt see it that way. btw, it took guts to tell him, so congrats on that.

best of luck.

lady shady, if this was at the begining stages of your relationship, its ok. The second you decide to be together with someone doesnt mean youre married to them. You went on vacation and did somethings you regret and you told your man about it. It would be complicated to tell him well i like this guy and we were going to hook up and we started having sex but i decided it wasnt what i wanted. basically, you stopped it, realized where your heart is and followed it. That doesnt make you a slut. All it means is that youre young and you were caught between being young and havinging fun vs being with the person you cared about. You tried both and decided on the one that makes you happy.

lol..i just saw this...this is from like a year ago..

first and last time i ever posted anything serious on this website.

:laugh:

so what happened?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? don't leave us hangin' like that! update please!

... and i'm curious to know in the last year how many guys you have NOT cheated on your man with by means of kissing, making out, having oral sex, or partial intercourse with!!!!!!!!!! ;)

i told him..he got upset...walked away

he got over it...it was in the beginning of our relationship...it didnt mean anything...i was young..hes not an asshole...we have a lot of history and a really good relationship...he understood

there was trust issues for a while..but we worked thru things

we are still very happily together...the past is the past.

in the end im glad i told him, because im not a liar and the truth had to be told, it was hard keeping it from him, even tho i was just trying not to hurt him

things are really great :love:

thanks...