Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Salute to Pedro Martinez!!!!!

JonStephen

I dont care how old or who it is........I would have done the same thing in his case

Would you let someone clock you upside the head just cause he is 72?

Yankees fans are truley pussies, and it shows when they start bitching at Pedro for defending himself......at least I know if I get in a fight with a Yankees fan, they'll whine more than they'll fight

pussies

I wish Pedro knocked his teeth outta his fat head.

Zimmer is lucky Pedro didn't take a swing at him, even tho Pedro really is a pussy, he would have taken out grandpa w/ no problem... At the age of 72, he should have just stayed on the bench, let the players handle their own shit, instead of looking like a weeble, wobbling onto the field, then getting tossed..

The best was the fact that Zimmer finished out the game on the bench coaching, THEN GOT SENT TO THE HOSPITAL ON A STRETCHER, then got released and was eating steak and pork fried rings at a local restaurant 2 hours later........

Its all for show to the Yankees, who got no backbone whatsoever

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I dont care how old or who it is........I would have done the same thing in his case

Yankees fans are truley pussies, and it shows when they start bitching at Pedro for defending himself......at least I know if I get in a fight with a Yankees fan, they'll whine more than they'll fight

pussies

:laugh:

Sorry... This pussy would not whine... A Boston fan gets in a fight with me they will be pickin up their teeth... :tongue:

A better man would have backed away from Zimmer and had someone restrain him. No instead he taunted him to come after him. Or did you miss that... A man would have backed away... Not to say Zimmer was right in his actions... Zimmer was dead wrong... Pedro just knows that his little 5'8'' lanky little self would have had his ass handed to him...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I wish Pedro knocked his teeth outta his fat head.

Zimmer is lucky Pedro didn't take a swing at him, even tho Pedro really is a pussy, he would have taken out grandpa w/ no problem... At the age of 72, he should have just stayed on the bench, let the players handle their own shit, instead of looking like a weeble, wobbling onto the field, then getting tossed..

Zimmer had his issues and had every right to get off the bench... He too was hit in the head when he played ball and has a metal plate in his head from the incident. So I guess it hits close to home... What he did was wrong to go after Pedro...

Ahh fuck it read my post in the other thread...

pussies

:laugh: :laugh: Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

I

Would you let someone clock you in the head with a 94 mph fastball?....pedro is the biggest bitch in baseball , has been for years , the whole league knows it and has talked bout it. even his team mates are gettin fed up with his shit