Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Curreri needs to get banned

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by spragga25

So wait...lemme get this right...this kid puts up a pic....people rip on him...he comes back and makes fun of those who made fun of him...so now he should get banned.

Interesting....

it was a joke.....i dont think anyone should get banned...well except maybe you...but ill ban you with a punch to the head :laugh:

Funny how I get singled out when I didn't even start the damn threaddddddddddddddddddddd??? :laugh:

Anyway, this kid's been on here for about two weeks and already he's threatened to beat up half of the active members of the board... :laugh2: Oh well, I guess if having internet muscles were a bannable offense, we'd probably be down to about 20 members by now.

I think he just probably overreacted to the jokes ... Definately needs to not take heart to anything said on here..

I vote to not ban him...BUt

Ban myself...PLease...

This fucking board is consuming more time then I can afford to give it......

oh yes... and in addition Ban all black people, chinese, japanese, russians, mexicans, ecuadorians, jews, christians, and lastly..

All those fuckers that do club reviews...EVERY week... better yet, reviews are fine...its the one with the subject title

"(pick any club name to put here) WAS BEST FUCKING PARTY EVER!!!! or DJ (pick a dj) SPUN THE SICKEST SHIT EVER!!!

Although time is relative, the best shit ever should not and can not happen more then once..hence the weekly thing is way wrong.

Those people should be banned, shot, and have their pet cats and dogs raped by a well endowed kangaroo...

:hat: :hat: :hat::blown:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...dude, are you trying to apply logic and reason to this situation? Do keep in mind you're on CP's Sex Board...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, but where's the line for what's real and whats not

Everyone has different limits. I'll admit i have a short temper at times, depending on what's goin on.

So don't be surprised if people take things seriously either ;)