Can I be part of the BUMP HOTTIE Comittee..smokesum gets my vote

somebitch

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

but this whole hottie contest thing is really stupid. i cant believe it has gone this far -- to the point that there is a hotty bump committee.. i can laugh at it but on the other hand, it is not funny, it is just dumb.

sorry for the brief moment of honesty.

:laugh:;)

since when do you apologize for your actions..

you're getting soft, babe :tongue:

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but some of us think it's funny, ya it could be stupid and lame but who cares at least the board is interacting with each other in a fun way.. if you don't like it or think it's stupid then don't read the posts and don't take part in it... to each his/her own i guess

just my 2 cents

Originally posted by eurolisa

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but some of us think it's funny, ya it could be stupid and lame but who cares at least the board is interacting with each other in a fun way.. if you don't like it or think it's stupid then don't read the posts and don't take part in it... to each his/her own i guess

just my 2 cents

Amen!

Originally posted by eurolisa

just my 2 cents

nicely put..

but this whole hottie contest thing is really stupid. i cant believe it has gone this far -- to the point that there is a hotty bump committee.. i can laugh at it but on the other hand, it is not funny, it is just dumb.

Don't be upset that you miss out...If you want to join...we can consider you

4_7_6.gif Bump Girls :D

i think ya juz jealous cuz ya not in with the "in" crowd is all :tongue:

Originally posted by xpyrate

i think ya juz jealous cuz ya not in with the "in" crowd is all :tongue:

yeah, you got me... :rolleyes: i care if i am part of the "bump girl committe" for choosing the "male hotty of the month". :rolleyes: scary thing is, that just sounded as stupid as it really is.

like i said, i dont work, i basically do nothing all day and i still dont have time for that crap. :blank:

whats the prize? CP recognition or idolization? WOW. i am sure that would make the "hotty" feel so good about himself.

you guys need to go back to summer camp and get these childrens games out of your system.

:hat:

yeah, you got me... :rolleyes: i care if i am part of the "bump girl committe" for choosing the "male hotty of the month". :rolleyes: scary thing is, that just sounded as stupid as it really is.

like i said, i dont work, i basically do nothing all day and i still dont have time for that crap. :blank:

whats the prize? CP recognition or idolization? WOW. i am sure that would make the "hotty" feel so good about himself.

you guys need to go back to summer camp and get these childrens games out of your system.

:hat:

sheeeeeee's baaaaaaack. Dr. SomeBitch & Ms. LaidBackChick... guess ya took your regulation meds, this mornin' ;)

:tongue: