Clubplanet Nightlife Community

scariest thing an ugly girl ever said to you?

tastey

friend of mine approches a group of three girls, one hottie two uglies. good friend i am, i move in to ensure that there is no cockblockage from the uglies. the other two girls were like 250-300 pounders...

i introduce myself and shake one of the fatties' hands. she does something like sensuous EC while she crushes my comparatively tiny fingers in a death-grip. i say, "you have a strong grip," to which she replies, "my inner thighs have a strong grip as well."

:eek::worry: :worry:

Originally posted by tastey

friend of mine approches a group of three girls, one hottie two uglies. good friend i am, i move in to ensure that there is no cockblockage from the uglies. the other two girls were like 250-300 pounders...

i introduce myself and shake one of the fatties' hands. she does something like sensuous EC while she crushes my comparatively tiny fingers in a death-grip. i say, "you have a strong grip," to which she replies, "my inner thighs have a strong grip as well."

:eek::worry: :worry:

:jawdrop:laugh2.gif

my friend works in an ambulance as an emt.....so they get a call to pick up a crazy lady and bring her to belvue....pretty routine run.

so they are loading her into the back and she says to my friend "yous eva fuck a black chick before" and hes like "no ma'am, i havent" and she goes "well yous about to!" and starts ripping her clothes off. needless to say he strapped that bitch its the gurney real tight.

I have a rule that I honestly don't mind sharing with everyone. . .if a girl weighs more than me, she too damn big. . .I'm 6'8, 240 . . .

I'm standing at a bar talking to some friends and a beast, probably 6', 300+ comes up behind me and grabs my ass. My friend looks like he was going to bust a gut as the girl says, and I quote "I'm going to fuck you till you love me." I turned around and just walked away. I don't care if she could have, or whatever, but good fucking lord no. . .

Originally posted by fineones

scariest thing an ugly girl ever said to you?

'Im the pretty one' :eek:

:laugh: I've heard THAT before, but they weren't hitting on me, they were just informing me that they were the prettiest out of her sisters, who were actually cuter...Sure, maybe on the Planet of the Apes :laugh:

Originally posted by tastey

. good friend i am, i move in to ensure that there is no cockblockage from the uglies. the other two girls were like 250-300 pounders...

i

:eek: :eek: i gotta say this ... you have balls my friend :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: