• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nybeauty

answer the q mr. wurf.gif:D

what is considered...?cheating is fucked if u really cared u wouldnt do it

forgivable...? dont forgive but that doesnt mean u have to end the relationship

or any other thoughts...ive cheated and hate myself for it..its selfish...but ppl are weak at times and make mistakes so before making an ulitimate decision on cheating know the situation

Originally posted by anotherway83

but what if u're not the one doing the cheating, but the one u're with is cheating on her bf??

If she doesn't tell you she is seeing someone, how would you know? Once I found out, I would end it immediately. You can't be blamed for that.

I can't stand liars, and I can't stand cheaters. Even worse, can't stand a lying cheat. :mad:

cheating only happens when the relationship is broken already anyways.

people that are in a happy relationship DO NOT cheat, no matter what you say to them. fact is however, that most relationship lack some to one partner important things, whether that may be the right amount of love, the sexual compatibility, etc etc etc.

you can find loops for you to jump in in like any relationship. is it right to sleep with some girl that´s in a relationship?

i feel no guilt towards the guy. if he did take care of her needs she wouldn´t be lying next to me now.

ive made alot of dumb mistakes in relationships, but ive never cheated. ive never even considered it. like i saw posted earlier, ppl that are happy in their relationship dont cheat. why woulod u if ur already happy. and if ur not happy, why r u dragging it on while ur cheating with other ppl anyway. just end it and then go out and hook up with whoever u want and be guilt free

...if my other half cheated on me i would fuckin hate her...the more i love her, the more ill hate her if that happens. being cheated on maked you feel worthless, expendable, and betrayed. how can you forgive that...

unfortunately, i recognize that nothing in this world is black and white, so sometimes it gets confusing.