Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Quest... is anyone still entertained?

trancerxn112

Originally posted by trancerxn112

what is the facination with a guy who posts smiley?? did i miss something this is like that whole scchma thing... wtf is everyone THAT bored??

One could ask you the same question. You seem to have fallen right into what you say your against. You're talking about it and bring more attention to the matter.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

its a spoof.....the only thing worse then getting entertained by it is getting upset about it.

Its kinda like the whole Tony Draper thing. Everyone knows he sux, but instead of get upset on why he's at big venues, might as well make fun of it.

:)

:blank: :blank: :blank:

Gawd, anyone who takes this seriously needs to CHILL

If anything, he spreads good vibes with his constant :)

and like Bling said in another thread, "i think hes realy talkin but its all subliminal and shit and we cant see it or something LOL"

He's not as annoying as people like rizzo or some others. come on!

Get over yourselves :tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyme

It's a freakin' message board!!!!!! WHO CARES!!!! If you don't like his smileys....move on to the next thread..that's all :)

EXACTLY ... PERSONALLY I THINK HES ON TO SOMETHING .. CAUSE YOU KNOW THERES ONLY GONNA BE A SMILEY .. BUT YOU STILL CLICK ON HIS THREADS ... I THINK HES BRILLIANT :) :) 2 SMILEYS FOR JONY :D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

its a spoof.....the only thing worse then getting entertained by it is getting upset about it.

Its kinda like the whole Tony Draper thing. Everyone knows he sux, but instead of get upset on why he's at big venues, might as well make fun of it.

Well... starting a thread simply to tell others not to start the same of thread... well, it kind of defeats the purpose, lol...

But it's true, we have five threads on the first page all about how people either love him or they hate him... it's really getting out of hand... :confused: