Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who has the balls....?

rfkfreak

Originally posted by ninadd

You have to be kidding. Eccentric is the only person on this bored with witty comebacks and very intelligent humor. His posts are unique in writing style beyond everone else. I know you think you are smarter than everyone else but you obvioulsy dont appreciate others peoples writing style....

Originally posted by rfkfreak

Remind me to thank God this evening for allowing me to encounter the dim-witted, small brained people of the world as they provide me with a nice chuckle now and then. :)

First of all Miss nina, sweetest thing to say, drinks on moi next time I see you and crew. :beer:

Also quick to note, you two must definately try to catch that band next time...they were unbelievable.:rock:

Ok then, as far as the freak dude.

Sticks and stones....

May break my bones ....

But...

FUck you:finger:

ha..ok seriously though. Get a grip, relax, and focus on the personal task of understanding your selfworth, then ....after you realize your meaning in life, go on a retreat or something, flush that negativity right out and then come back energized to work in that kosher pickle packing plant of which is your destination, or a bean counter your choice.

:blank:

ok, Im low witted today..bear with me for an update at another time....tah

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ninadd

Remind me god that people who act like they are really smart are really not - they are just idiots.

Oh yeah and remind me to put some qotes in my sig to make me look like a scholar. Thanks

*laugh* Your continued stupid comments make for random moments of laughter :).

Also, try and actually not rip off others when it comes to trying to "make a funneh!" I suggest this for your own good as it obviously hasn't come to you that it's not one of those things that is viewed positively. Furthermore, as for the quotes, it has nothing to do with being a scholar, it has to do with statement that I've come across that I find appreciation in, something that I see is foreign to you. Sure there are many others that I like as well, but I find a special affinity towards these.

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

ha..ok seriously though. Get a grip, relax, and focus on the personal task of understanding your selfworth, then ....after you realize your meaning in life, go on a retreat or something, flush that negativity right out and then come back energized to work in that kosher pickle packing plant of which is your destination, or a bean counter your choice.

ok, Im low witted today..bear with me for an update at another time....tah

Get a grip, relax and focus? How presumptious of you to make an assessment that this is something that I require right now. How about this, EM, why don't you save your advice as to what you think I need for when I ask for it and then maybe it'll have some meaning? Otherwise I'll have to ask you to STFUâ„¢, STFDâ„¢ and offer advice to those that perhaps your friendly with to make them better people as opposed to anyone else.

*laugh* Your continued stupid comments make for random moments of laughter .

Also, try and actually not rip off others when it comes to trying to "make a funneh!" I suggest this for your own good as it obviously hasn't come to you that it's not one of those things that is viewed positively. Furthermore, as for the quotes, it has nothing to do with being a scholar, it has to do with statement that I've come across that I find appreciation in, something that I see is foreign to you. Sure there are many others that I like as well, but I find a special affinity towards these.

Get a grip, relax and focus? How presumptious of you to make an assessment that this is something that I require right now. How about this, EM, why don't you save your advice as to what you think I need for when I ask for it and then maybe it'll have some meaning? Otherwise I'll have to ask you to STFUâ„¢, STFDâ„¢ and offer advice to those that perhaps your friendly with to make them better people as opposed to anyone else.

You know, this is becoming the typical he said she said bullshit type of a thread... silly and a waste of time for all.

As forr you freak, you surprise me. At first to be honest...

With word usage and just points you made, interesting and humorously sarcastic rebuttles, I thought to myself, this dude was allright, whacked, but in a funny good way.

Then you ruined it. By shamelessly attempting...keyword ATTEMPTING, to belittle myself and a friend of mine. Very uncool thing to do.

She was merely being sweet and you attack...hmm. Very respectable.

By the way the whole, "Im better then you" angle you are oh so perfectly working. Good luck.

Good luck living life with such a ideology. You must love your job (whatever it may be) as well as get much satisfaction in life from feeling like such.

Ok, my brain hurts and I need to actually do some work and stop wasting time.

All in all dude, Im calling a draw becuase this is rediculious never ending....

I dont care whose right or wrong... which way is up or down.. just dont allow your negativity to spread to mi amigos..

oh my God, was I actually almost taking something I read on CP seriously..??? yup...

phew..I need a nap...

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Well to be fair, the pic is a bit beat...

Honestly she does look like a cutie in justified real life terms.

Then again, she was nice... so My opinion may be biased

but the ass...definately would change the verdict ..but no pic I have of such:blank:

ID SAY CUT YOUR LOSSES. ZIP YOUR LIP. AND MARK THIS ONE UP AS A LOSS... :aright:

Originally posted by bbbooom

ID SAY CUT YOUR LOSSES. ZIP YOUR LIP. AND MARK THIS ONE UP AS A LOSS... :aright:

But you dont know...

They said I was the cutest guy in the whole wide world...

and that if I bought a coors light they would love me...so I did...

I think Im going to look for another pic... :tongue: