Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who has the balls....?

rfkfreak

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Finally here's a pic of my "gremlin" ;) That I just took in the shower a few seconds ago, and I think as far as shower pics go (no cold water here) the pic justifies it self pretty damn well...

p.s.

Im Italian if you cant figuire it out by the pic...;)

This joke is so old, played-out, used and overabused... :rolleyes:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rfkfreak

This joke is so old, played-out, used and overabused... :rolleyes:

Actually you and that other gremlin dude (which I noticed your pic afterwards..sorry dude) should not be gremlin hatin.

To be honest, I was going through a box my MOM MOM gave me...from storage and found a ton of cool shit that day from youth.

Hence...why I decided to take my gremlin into the shower for a few poses and such. I showed you guys the clean version.

You should see the toy AFTER I get a few drinks in him...ahha.

As far as saying my comment is played out???

Take it back or Ill spit in your burger next time you go through the drive thru....lol:laugh: :laugh:

Actually you and that other gremlin dude (which I noticed your pic afterwards..sorry dude) should not be gremlin hatin.

To be honest, I was going through a box my MOM MOM gave me...from storage and found a ton of cool shit that day from youth.

Hence...why I decided to take my gremlin into the shower for a few poses and such. I showed you guys the clean version.

You should see the toy AFTER I get a few drinks in him...ahha.

As far as saying my comment is played out???

Take it back or Ill spit in your burger next time you go through the drive thru....lol:laugh: :laugh:

No apologies necessary for you obvious envy. I'm not gremlin hating and if you were attempting to be funny you failed miserably for the reasons I stated above. Trust me, I appreciate humor but when it's somewhat original.

Drive thru? God I haven't gone through one of those since I was in college...

No apologies necessary for you obvious envy. I'm not gremlin hating and if you were attempting to be funny you failed miserably for the reasons I stated above. Trust me, I appreciate humor but when it's somewhat original.

Well well.. now that I've failed to humor thee I must flog myself until the carpet is soaked with my own blood.

Ive failed... no reason to live....

None....

:(

Then again.... There is game 6 and 7:tongue:

Thank you!!

THank you!!.

Next show at 8pm...

and goodnight...:blown:

Well well.. now that I've failed to humor thee I must flog myself until the carpet is soaked with my own blood.

Ive failed... no reason to live....

None....

:(

Then again.... There is game 6 and 7:tongue:

Thank you!!

THank you!!.

Next show at 8pm...

and goodnight...:blown:

Hopefully no game 7 :D

In 100% Agreementâ„¢ on the :blown: part of your statement...

You have to be kidding. Eccentric is the only person on this bored with witty comebacks and very intelligent humor. His posts are unique in writing style beyond everone else. I know you think you are smarter than everyone else but you obvioulsy dont appreciate others peoples writing style....

Originally posted by nomembername

I hope some ladies post some more pictures of there TITS and ASS this weekend!

Nybeauty...I think you should give us a nice booty shot while rocking the thong;)

i will leave that for someone else to post their booty in a thong, thx for thought :D

Originally posted by ninadd

You have to be kidding. Eccentric is the only person on this bored with witty comebacks and very intelligent humor. His posts are unique in writing style beyond everone else. I know you think you are smarter than everyone else but you obvioulsy dont appreciate others peoples writing style....

Remind me to thank God this evening for allowing me to encounter the dim-witted, small brained people of the world as they provide me with a nice chuckle now and then. :)

Remind me to thank God this evening for allowing me to encounter the dim-witted, small brained people of the world as they provide me with a nice chuckle now and then. :)

Remind me god that people who act like they are really smart are really not - they are just idiots.

Oh yeah and remind me to put some qotes in my sig to make me look like a scholar. Thanks