Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else is sick of Ashton Kutcher?

MTV fucking sucks. I agree. Its geared towards the 12-20 year old percentile, while VH1 is now geared towards the 21-30 I think. When I was younger I couldnt imagine watching VH1. Now I love watching I love the 80's and crap like that, and absolutely wish death upon anything on MTV.

fuckk hutcher mtv gotta go they should change the name because mtv used to stand for music tv but the only music i ever see on is gay ass trl its all tv shows with fuckin losers who cant do anything themselves so they gotta go on made or camp homo or watever

Originally posted by joecrack13

hes an annoying jerkoff...i hate people who follow pop culture like wearing mesh hats and shit like theyre trendsetters....how bout this MTV is the fuckin worst...im not sick of ashton kutcher im sick of MTV and its followers

actually this kid was wearing mesh hats years before the guido youth movement caught on...and he is a trendsetter...and he's got pretty ill style..

and unlike 99% of hollywood he has personality

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

actually this kid was wearing mesh hats years before the guido youth movement caught on...and he is a trendsetter...and he's got pretty ill style..

and unlike 99% of hollywood he has personality

lol....soooooo, in other words, you think he's hot

Originally posted by mangos

Viacom doesnt own BET. BET is independantly owned. I forgot the guys name, but he just bought the new NBA team thats gonna be in Charlotte.

Robert Johnson sold BET to viacom but remains chairman and ceo ....

I like Ashton but he's a bit overexposed...