Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UM vs VT

tigerclaw

Originally posted by chaflas

If Miami loses (which they will not), it won't be fair that FSU will be ranked ahead of them since UM beat FSU.

Let's go Canes!!!!!!! I have faith in you.

um nah its all good it doesnt matter who u lose to its when you lose thats counts in college football!!!miami will be #7-#8 VT will be #6-#7

oh yea they wont get a chance at the title unless everyone loses and oklahoma has no-1 that gives them a challenge till january

Originally posted by trojanman

um nah its all good it doesnt matter who u lose to its when you lose thats counts in college football!!!miami will be #7-#8 VT will be #6-#7

oh yea they wont get a chance at the title unless everyone loses and oklahoma has no-1 that gives them a challenge till january

Huh???? No, I'm not talking about VT, I'm talking about FSU. FSU will probably be ranked ahead of Miami in the BCS standings come Monday.

Huh???? No, I'm not talking about VT, I'm talking about FSU. FSU will probably be ranked ahead of Miami in the BCS standings come Monday.

havent seen a hurrican e team man handled like that in a long time

:laugh:

It had to come to an end some time. Better now than the last game of the season. VT could still lose to Pitt next week. There's a lot of football left in the season. Top 10 for next week will probably go like this:

1. Oklahoma

2. USC

3. Florida State

4. Ohio State

5. Virginia Tech

6. LSU

7. Miami

8. Michigan (and climbing :) )

9. Texas

10. Iowa

Florida State can still lose to Florida, and the Wolverines have a good shot at beating Ohio State. That leaves LSU and USC as your only problems. Neither of those teams have very much competition before the end of the season. You have to hope for a UCLA to have a great game against USC. I think the BCS would do everything in their power to put Miami in ahead of LSU in the title game.

well if we wouldve played FSU late in the season and them beat them then yea we would be ranked higher than them...but since we beat them earlier in the year they have gained momentum in the polls....thats y in college football u cant lose late in the season and this game was huge for the canes ...to bad Berlin sucks ass, he has a good arm but no brains. kinda reminds me of feidler. the D played a good game only allwoing 10 points but those INT's were crucial...

oh well it had to end sometime