Clubplanet Nightlife Community

""Ahh its not early"" PVD F' EN ROOOLLLLL CAAAALLLL !!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol u count me in i never miss pvd in NY come on now, 6 hours of pvd!!!!! He puts on some of his best sets while here, this is his time to rebound from his poor performance at central park even though it was still a fun time. PVD is gonna tear us a new one this time i know it!!!!!!

Been waiting since April for this, was not at Central Park and heard i didnt miss anything. Mr. Van Dyk has suttin to prove and i cant wait until he rips Roxy a new ass and teaches all of you haters out there a lesson about electronic music. After Sf halloween i need to here a crisp mix lolol some good beats and music that will get me off of my ass. Cant wait to see everyone there.

PVD PVD PVD PVD insanity and its never to early for a roll call for this man.

Peace!

im there got my ticket allready

I really hope he spins NEW stuff,...his recent sets have been the same shitt over and over just switched around.

let's hope he's not as dissapointing as his central park performance was by repeating tracks and lack of flow. juss hopeee heh

ME and a Crew of 20+ Baby!!!!!

By the way check out his new liveset on djmixes2k.com- Absolutely insanity- Just like he is going to do here!!!

B A N G I T !!!!!!!!

By the way he was at GLOW in Oct. and I heard he played a really insane and hard set- he knows the NY'ers like it hard so don't worry!!!!