Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm not in the "mood".....

kaysersoze

what goes thru your mind when your significant other....a.k.a baby says..he/she isnt in the mood for some nookie session when you really want to scratch an itch.. ?? Do you fret ?... act nonchalant...? or do you do the inevitable by trying to find a responsive mate??

the "i got a headache" routine is kind of played out, what are your fav and ultimate decision maker to even out your needs ?

mine.... i wait till she falls asleep, then i get the k-jelly and rub it all over my dick and slide it inside her and slowly and rythmically caress her soft spot..... its amazing the response i get all the time. sadly, i hate to say, the resulting sex is way much better than premeditated sex ;)

nothing like an impromptu sex in the middle of the night with half-eyed fuckers goin at it like they are trying to fulfill a qouta :tongue:

Originally posted by kaysersoze

what goes thru your mind when your significant other....a.k.a baby says..he/she isnt in the mood for some nookie session when you really want to scratch an itch.. ?? Do you fret ?... act nonchalant...? or do you do the inevitable by trying to find a responsive mate??

the "i got a headache" routine is kind of played out, what are your fav and ultimate decision maker to even out your needs ?

mine.... i wait till she falls asleep, then i get the k-jelly and rub it all over my dick and slide it inside her and slowly and rythmically caress her soft spot..... its amazing the response i get all the time. sadly, i hate to say, the resulting sex is way much better than premeditated sex ;)

nothing like an impromptu sex in the middle of the night with half-eyed fuckers goin at it like they are trying to fulfill a qouta :tongue:

if someone stuck there dick inside me while i was sleeping, i'd be fuckin heated!! don't you think that is taking advantage of someone?

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

if someone stuck there dick inside me while i was sleeping, i'd be fuckin heated!! don't you think that is taking advantage of someone?

i agree dont fuck with me while im sleeping.. no pun intended.. lol... or pun intended, im not sure :tongue: but... either way, "stick ur dick" in me while im sleeping and ull have serious problems

when i get "i´m not in the mood" i *EXPECT* at least a blowjob or tit job.

it is not going to happen that i will go to sleep when i want sex or at least an orgasm. well, it would happen once or twice, then i´d be off fucking other girls again cause she obviously didn´t take care of me enough to expect me to remain monogamous.

i mean what´s that? you´re restricting yourself from having the sex life you want by keeping monogamous to her?? when a girl wants me to be monogamous, it is totally in her control if i´ll stay monogamous or not. if the sex (next to the emotional side of course) is good and she keeps me satisfied when i want, i will have no intention of cheating on her. however, if i hear "i´m not in the mood" without any alternatives (tit-, hand-, blow-job) a bit too often, she can be sure i´ll be looking elsewhere.

i tell that to every girl i´m with and they are aware of it. they are also aware that it is no problem for me to get sex from other girls. yes, i´m a dick. i know that already, but i´m used to getting what i want and i like to keep it that way.

i don´t tell them in so hardcore like i wrote above, i package it in lots of emotional yada yada (my "weakness" that i get distracted to easily and i´m a slave to my sexual desires but i love her so much etc etc) but the message is very clear.

just assume shes genuinely not in the mood rub one out and go to bed... if ones s.o. is not in the mood and one contemplates cheating... then one prolly shouldnt be with their s.o... or anyone really because sounds like one might not be ready for a commitment...

i dunno dog...

slippin it in while she is sleepin is a lil low...

does she enjoy this???

if anything...

diddle her skiddle... or go downtown and see if she is receptive...

i've met a few girls who love to wake up to their pussy gettin ate up... then again some don't...

if you all are sexclusive...

do as dg suggests... rub it out and hit the sack...

if she ain't in the mood all the time...

maybe you should find someone with a similar appetite...

sex is important especially in a long term relationship...

if she can't hang now... is there hope for the future???

If he's too tired (no such thing as him actually not being in the mood, just too worn out for it, lol), I just take care of myself... and when the tables are turned, he does the same. I respect him and the fact that we have lives apart from each other, stressful jobs (and in his case, physically demanding as well) that can affect our sex life... If all I cared about was being pleased 24/7, I'd skip the relationship and buy an industrial-strength vibrator instead...

Originally posted by dgmodel

just assume shes genuinely not in the mood rub one out and go to bed... if ones s.o. is not in the mood and one contemplates cheating... then one prolly shouldnt be with their s.o... or anyone really because sounds like one might not be ready for a commitment...

yups....i got the pickle last night...and was told no pickle this morning cause he was working.

So instead i sat on his couch, ready to rub one out...and eventually he came over and assisted! :laugh2:

...anyway, when you've been with someone long enuf, i think it's just a matter of respect. As sexual of a creature as we all are...real life prevails.

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

don't you think that is taking advantage of someone?

quite the contrary really.....she's very cool with it. matter of fact, she's glad i cant get enough of her ;)

as to someones suggestion .... to try going down on her instead,..hmmmm thats a dangerous undertaking as it is. what if she had a knee-jerk reaction and kneed me right on the jaw :eek: can you imagine being knocked out cold under the blankie. and god forbid she had to call the paramedics...and some poor guy is trying to revive you and notices dried up pussy juice on your face. not a pleasant experience :D

as to someones suggestion .... to try going down on her instead,..hmmmm thats a dangerous undertaking as it is. what if she had a knee-jerk reaction and kneed me right on the jaw :eek: can you imagine being knocked out cold under the blankie. and god forbid she had to call the paramedics...and some poor guy is trying to revive you and notices dried up pussy juice on your face. not a pleasant experience :D

Well, you could always clear it with her in advance... if anything ever happens to one of you during any sex act... the other one must promise to clean up the unconscious partner before the paramedics arrive... :laugh2:

Originally posted by tastyt

Well, you could always clear it with her in advance... if anything ever happens to one of you during any sex act... the other one must promise to clean up the unconscious partner before the paramedics arrive... :laugh2:

in the midst of all the panicking ??

:laugh: :laugh:

quite the contrary really.....she's very cool with it. matter of fact, she's glad i cant get enough of her ;)

if someone tried to fuck me while i was sleeping, i would think he was a fucking sicko and never want to see him again. Believe me, this has happened to me before and i felt so violated and disgusted with him. i never talked to him again. it was not my boyfriend though, maybe if it was my boyfreind it would be different.