Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AQUABOOTY presents Miguel Migs & DJ MFR @ . . .

mrjoebudious

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laliux

I am going to this fo shizzle but hopefully it won't be a fiasco as the 2 last times he came.

@ Nikki Beach they made him turn the volume down which sucked big time; and @ Maze he only spun 2 hours I think cuz he was sick.

I don't think he'll have a problem with Nerve telling him to turn down the volume.

macboy,

Check this out. I can put you to work for us to get you the hook-up. Nerve s a small venue compared to everywhere else we had him play so we are not doing any guest lists for this one. Plus 2 dj's from out of town can be quite costly.

What area do you live in? maybe we can work something out. Give me an e mail at joebudi@hotmal.com.

This party is going to be off the hook!!!!

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

this should kick ass. miguel needs to redeem himself here for the last time he played at aquabooty. not his fault he was sick as hell w/ a fever of 102 & a nurse giving him flu shots in the dj booth he still played a 2 hr set. i just saw him rock it at Deep in LA.

should be great @ nerve on that sound system & the aquabooty crowd.

thanks thomas & joe. peace, marlon:D

Don't know what the cover will be but aquabooty does not charge more than $20 for a club event.

With the small size, we may do reduced b4 a certain time for those with reduced passes.

Iam so excited. Its kinda like a homecoming to 23rd street.

Rain, lola now nerve

Hey! What do you guys really feel about Nerve?

jb

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

macboy,

Check this out. I can put you to work for us to get you the hook-up. Nerve s a small venue compared to everywhere else we had him play so we are not doing any guest lists for this one. Plus 2 dj's from out of town can be quite costly.

What area do you live in? maybe we can work something out. Give me an e mail at joebudi@hotmal.com.

This party is going to be off the hook!!!!

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

Nah, forget about it. I was just venting, Joe. :D I'm not a cheapskate. I'll pay, but he better show up!!!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for the offer. I met you at the Lisa Shaw event. You're definitely one of the good guys. :aright: