Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOUND FACTORY: The ReUnion

SOUNDFACTORY PRESENTS THE RE-UNION WITH JUNIOR VASQUEZ SATURDAY DECEMBER 6, 2003 JOIN JUNIOR & THE ENTIRE SOUNDFACTORY STAFF FOR THE LARGEST MUSICAL REVIVAL IN HISTORY DOORS OPEN 11PM SOUNDFACTORY RAW 618 WEST 46TH STREET NYC 212.489.0001 WWW.SOUNDFACTORYNYC.COM THE HOUSE THAT MUSIC BUILT ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY

**Might as well start fresh....

http://www.womeninblack.org/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as JP will be missed, this party will be nasty if it actually happens. I've never been to the original SF or Arena, but I've been listening to Junior's sets since The Tunnel and Juniorverse, and JP's afterhours at SF have never come close to even rivaling the quality of Junior's afterhours.

Junior is just disgusting on the one and two's, and he'll rip SF a new ass. Junior, at his best, pulls out all of the tools and lifts the entire place off its feet.

I hope the afterhours last long, in true Junior fashion.

hmm i saw the ad in a gay magazine last week at factory ppl were passing it around

w/ two big muscly gay guys on it

and it said "MEN WHO LOVE MEN RAW AT SF"

oh boyyyyyyyyy... what's this zero drug tolerance??? i can't comprehend, no drugs at sf????? just doesn't make any sense lol

This reunion thing isnt gonna work out too good....what is it gonna be a bunch of 30 year old gay men dancing around....that sounds like a mad good time no? honestly what loser who went to sf back in the day for junior is gonna go to a club? I guess thats what RG wants the crowd to be tho...degenerate old men instead of younger people havin fun....whatever thats just what i was thinkin

Many individuals who frequented SF back in the day went to Juniorverse and Earth, and I'm sure many of them will venture to the new SF if Junior winds up spinning there.

There are also a shitload of younger individuals, many of whom are straight, who head out to hear Junior's marathon sets (Myself being one of them).

I've had many fun nights at SF under JP's residency, and I don't regret or look back on any of them as negative, drug-filled experiences. I met some of the most wonderful people during JP's residency, many of whom are still close friends of mine. There were MANY individuals who frequented JP's SF and were able to indulge responsibly and discretely. There were also many who didn't even do drugs at all, and would hit the place up around 11 am simply to dance into the afternoon hours. Sadly enough, the true house music lovers who frequented JP's factory were overshadowed by the stupid shit that resulted from the dickheads who went there.

I think the best decision Grant could make would be to hold Junior's afterhours parties at least twice a month, since Junior often takes leaves of absence to do other shit anyway. And on other nights, Grant should bring in different house music dj's for afterhours, and have them blow the roof off the place for house heads who don't necessarily prefer Junior's style of house or his crowd.

theres only SO MANY gay male clubbers in this city who want to party till the crack of dawn on a sunday afternoon. HOW does Grant think he will PACK THAT PLACE!!

I understand he wanted to get rid of the kiddies bc they were causing him too much trouble (drugs) but i dont think hes gunna make much $$$ taking this route!

I dont agree only because the only real Saturday competion is Roxy, and those queens I know are looking for something new plus Junior's name alone brings a very huge DIVERSE crowd. All this JP is better than JV shit needs to stop because you cannot put the two in the same category.

Originally posted by sweetestkitty

theres only SO MANY gay male clubbers in this city who want to party till the crack of dawn on a sunday afternoon. HOW does Grant think he will PACK THAT PLACE!!

I understand he wanted to get rid of the kiddies bc they were causing him too much trouble (drugs) but i dont think hes gunna make much $$$ taking this route!

moron!!!

you people act like sf is the only place people do drugs..... in every other club there are plenty of drugs goin on in them so please you people are being kinda rediculous....im sure half of u are obsessed with vinyl, lets face it thats another crackden with weirder people.....just cuz dt dont believe in drugs doesnt mean the people in there arent on them...stop being retarded

Originally posted by killyaself

This reunion thing isnt gonna work out too good....what is it gonna be a bunch of 30 year old gay men dancing around....that sounds like a mad good time no? honestly what loser who went to sf back in the day for junior is gonna go to a club? I guess thats what RG wants the crowd to be tho...degenerate old men instead of younger people havin fun....whatever thats just what i was thinkin

Actually He probably thuinks quite the opposite, Mature gay men who want to have a good time as opposed to degenerate kids all fucked up on meth.

But then again I'm not him, just trying to give a different persepective.

Originally posted by todd f

I dont agree only because the only real Saturday competion is Roxy, and those queens I know are looking for something new plus Junior's name alone brings a very huge DIVERSE crowd. All this JP is better than JV shit needs to stop because you cannot put the two in the same category.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Amen.

Originally posted by killyaself

you people act like sf is the only place people do drugs..... in every other club there are plenty of drugs goin on in them so please you people are being kinda rediculous....im sure half of u are obsessed with vinyl, lets face it thats another crackden with weirder people.....just cuz dt dont believe in drugs doesnt mean the people in there arent on them...stop being retarded

can everyone please stop posting about drug use at particular venues?

:rolleyes: