Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happiness is an Illusion...

iamme

...my best friend told me this today.

He was having one of those fuck law school, fuck work, fuck everyone type of days...i think he kind of believes it though.

Sometimes i dont blame him...the idea of happiness seems more insane that anything else at times.

bleh...i wish i was an idiot that didnt think of shit like this and just lived...:splat:

p.s. im not depressed, just retarded and masochistic at times with my thoughts...if thats possible

Originally posted by iamme

i agree

really comes down to your perceptions and how you handle the shit.......but tough to do that consistently. and more importantly, tough to "train" yourself to get in that mindset.

you always have to put the positive spin on everything

but then again we are only human..and sometimes you cant do it

Originally posted by mala

Happiness isn't a constant. Life is about sporadic joys. Thats what I tell my clients. Now someone pass the paxil.

hey, mala, we discussed my whole "meaning of life" blahblahblah, didn't we? i think it was about the same as yours... when am i ever gonna find you on aim again?

Originally posted by weyes

hey, mala, we discussed my whole "meaning of life" blahblahblah, didn't we? i think it was about the same as yours... when am i ever gonna find you on aim again?

You'll find me under my new sn:mala1980 :)

Add me, I forgot your sn.

Originally posted by tastyt

An illusion, no- happiness is definitely real- but it can certainly be fleeting.

so very true... however, i find that i'm happier when i don't take everything so seriously... i don't mean "fuck everything, i don't care," but realizing that minor things that we tend stress over are not the end of the world... gotta take the good with the bad and vica versa and everything will work it's self out for the better.

Originally posted by mssabina

so very true... however, i find that i'm happier when i don't take everything so seriously... i don't mean "fuck everything, i don't care," but realizing that minor things that we tend stress over are not the end of the world... gotta take the good with the bad and vica versa and everything will work it's self out for the better.

...that's pretty much my attitude as well...but you will have times that it will be tested....ultimately perspective is indeed everything...that and intent...perhaps the two most important variables in life...