Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Many Woman Love To Give Head....

Guest whatsgood13

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

"My grandfathter came over to this country with 2 cents in his pocket. Yet, you never heard one peep out of him. These people nowadays complain about any & every thing. If there is nothing wrong, they'll create thier own problems."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

WTF ?? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by housedog

Every girl I went out with NOT ONE like to give head.

Wurd thats some shit.

Every girl I been with loved to give head. I think all girls do deep down inside and just fake it so they won't come off as hoes, but ladies, we don't think your hoes we support your love and joy of polishing our knobs, carpe diem all the way;)

Originally posted by iamsamurai

Yah i know most girls that are like that, that's cool too but it's even better when both love to give and receive, rowr;)

Yeah well, if after I blow you I tell you how much I love to swirl my tongue around your cock and how good your cum tastes, you're not really gonna know the difference. I would never tell the guy I'm with that sucking dick isn't on my list of favorite things to do. The idea that I don't enjoy being down there might take away from his pleasure as I'm engaged in the act.