Clubplanet Nightlife Community

once i was sooooo drunk i...

dgmodel

...stepped on my best friends face while he was trying to make out with this chic...

...stole cookie dough from a sorority house and stuck it in my pants pocket and slept with it overnight...

...(still living with parents - first time i ever drank alcohol - it was straight vodka all night) puked on my bedroom door then ran to the bathroom and puked in the sink, then crept back into bed for sleepy time....only to be woken up by my mother 10 minutes later asking me what happend --- i told her i got food poisoning from Fuddruckers --- somehow the vodka seeping out of my pores didnt give me away....and the random phone numbers i was relaying for no apparent reason...or the fact that i told her to "fuck off"..............i dont know how i got away with this one...mmm MMMM good old food poisoning makes u CRaZyyyyyyyyyy!!

...threw a rock @ and shattered a cops windshield....ok, i wasnt drunk...and i was 8 yrs old....

...i stole light bulb covers from the rooftop of clubusa...

...i tried to dance on the speakers at twilo (got bumped off by security to make way for a queen)...

...almost stole an inflated alligator in a park that was covering a homeless man's goods, unbeknownst to me...that was more of puffing influence as well...

...i have too too many....will post more as i remember them...

Originally posted by Destiny

[b

* Called the ex bf and explained to him in graphic detail exactly why we broke up and why he sucks at being a human being.

yeah, i did that too, but i didn't call, he was actually the one buying the drinks after four years of being broken up...

he was completely clueless as to why i broke up with him before that..

Originally posted by housedog

I was at the mall and it was around christmas time, I jumped over the wall and climed up and sat in the Santa chair. He wasnt there and I was yelling HO HO HO. I got kicked out of the mall.

Damn, I did the same thing, but I was sober. I didn't get kicked out though. Santa thought it was hilarious and he got one of his elves to take our picture. I really didn't want to, but I felt like I owed it to the big guy. I felt like more of a moron getting the pic taken than creating a ruckus in his Christmas village.

me n dgmodel were pretty lit one night..we got into Vinyl(arc) for free...cut the line....and got VIP'd..and i had a miss fields cookie in my back pocket (they confiscate gum).....all because of a walker we just found in the garbage.....DG was stumbling all over the place..and i was holding him up...people were screamin @ me to help him up because the nigga kept fallin all over the floor...

solbeam..naughtybabe..marcid..atomicapples..djreesa..fierydesire....were all a little pissed off...suckers!! shoulda kept up with the drunk kids!!

oh and to top it off...DG proceeded to coat check the walker...lean on me til we got to the dance floor..and then proceeded to walk normally...like Verbal from Usual Suspects..

great fuckin night..

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

me n dgmodel were pretty lit one night..we got into Vinyl(arc) for free...cut the line....and got VIP'd..and i had a miss fields cookie in my back pocket (they confiscate gum).....all because of a walker we just found in the garbage.....DG was stumbling all over the place..and i was holding him up...people were screamin @ me to help him up because the nigga kept fallin all over the floor...

solbeam..naughtybabe..marcid..atomicapples..djreesa..fierydesire....were all a little pissed off...suckers!! shoulda kept up with the drunk kids!!

oh and to top it off...DG proceeded to coat check the walker...lean on me til we got to the dance floor..and then proceeded to walk normally...like Verbal from Usual Suspects..

great fuckin night..

i forgot who told me about that, i think it was eddie, but that was one of the funniest things i've ever heard... i think i literally would have peed myself if i was there.

i have no good drunk stories... lame stuff like stealing all the dry erase pens from every dorm door in my building and pulling the men and womens bathroom signs off the doors... i dunno, i mostly fall down when i'm drunk... oh.. don't try swimming when you're drunk, especially wearing soccer shorts and a t-shirt cuz it sure makes it f-in hard to swim

Ugh my worst drunk experience was at WebsterHall waaaaaaay back, few years ago. I drank and drank, kept blacking out, woke up, walked across the lounge room with the pool table and threw up BIG TIME and started to laugh hysterically.......I felt bad though cuz I threw up on my friends purse and then in an act of drunken kindness I tried cleaning it but ended up soakin all her personal shit and cell. Afterwards I took out a tampon, dipped it in gatorade and began slurpin it in the pizzeria and threw it at the window. Then I woke up in a hotel room with her and the worst hangover ever, ugh, nah we didn't do anything to clear that up right now.;) I musta killed like $300 that night, worst ever.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

great fuckin night..

BEST NIGHT EVER! :laugh:

I don't have any weird stories...except for one that involves a street corner and an outdoor cafe :puke:

Here's a couple off the top of my head:

--puked on the 34th street subway tracks on new years

--smeared blood on this kids wall, but i didn't even know i was bleeding :eek:

--pulled the fire alarm in school, hid in my closet, but the found me :(

i'll come up with some more if i can remember..