Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

Oh damn, I thought it was a real chic that wanted to bang me. Boo Hooo. :(

naww man, , just a man who wants to be a woman (either smokecum or gaydup or some other tool :laugh2:

And i can give a shit what anyone who doesn't know me thinks. While sexy all the time is posting on here, i'm gonna be out on a date with an attractive french girl this weekend

oui oui oui :cool:

MORE PICS, LESS LIP!

u think i really care what either you or kaydups alter-ego is?/?

A girl would never say something like that. You guys are so easy to read :laugh:

Whats w/ all these people having alter egos on this board lately?!! :(

(Not in reference to anyone but ...) People cant be mean and rude enough as themselves they have to invent an alter ego also? I dont get people :(

I think its very cowardly to have an alter ego. It goes up there with people that never start threads themselves and all they do is cast stones at others.

Whats w/ all these people having alter egos on this board lately?!! :(

(Not in reference to anyone but ...) People cant be mean and rude enough as themselves they have to invent an alter ego also? I dont get people :(

I think its very cowardly to have an alter ego. It goes up there with people that never start threads themselves and all they do is cast stones at others.

What is this affinity you have with people that "never start threads themselves?" Who the fuck cares if they never start threads. Are you black?