Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Seinfield eppisode!

Beer Chick

Originally posted by saleen351

when kramer gets the Merv Griffin set and hosts a show in his apt, also Kenny Rogers chicken..

my top two favorites without a doubt,

also the one where elaine eats her boss's expensive cake from something like louis the XIII and dances around the room foir about 10 mintues while eating it...

My favorites are:

The episode where Elaine eats J. Peterman's ancient cake, and then tries to replace it with an Entenman's.

The episode where Jerry dates a masseuse who will give a massage to everyone except him.

The episode where Jerry and Elaine agree to have sex, but Jerry's unable to get an erection.

The episode where Jerry winds up dating the maid who comes to clean up his apartment.

The episode where Jerry, Elaine, and Kramer spend the entire episode looking for Kramer's car in the Yankee stadium parking lot.

The episode where Elaine is the only one who seems to really hate the film "The English Patient."

The episode where Jerry and the gang all go out to a party in the Hamptons only to get stuck there because George uses the car to take some chick home. Jerry winds up giving his address to the host of the party before leaving, telling him to "check him out" if he ever came into the city. The guy winds up coming out there the next weekend, all drunk, and starts bugging Jerry to come out. Jerry, who hardly remembers the guy, already has plans, and is unable to break them, so he lets the guy stay in his apt. The guy then winds up inviting some hooker to the apt who refuses to leave because he doesn't pay her.

The episode where Jerry's old acquaintance from college loses his job as an executive in a prestigious corporation because he agrees to have a "catch up" lunch with Jerry.

The episode where Jerry encourages a restaurant owner, who's Pakistani, to change his restaurant into a Pakistani restaurant. The owner winds up doing so, only to lose everything he has.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

My favorites are:

The episode where Jerry, Elaine, and Kramer spend the entire episode looking for Kramer's car in the Yankee stadium parking lot.

I thought it was a parking garage at a mall??? And Jerry and George get caught peeing in the corner.

The one where Jerry and Kramer think that the accountant has a coke problem, when he's really just allergic to the sweater he wears... And Kramer follows him into the bathroom and kicks the stall door in....And tells the guy he's "Hip to the sniff". Hilarious. :laugh:

Elaine slept on the bar of the sofa bed down at Jerry's parents place in Del Boca Vista. They all went to a complex meeting and Elaine was all f*cked up on the Seinfeld's muscle relaxers, drooling and shouting STELLA!!!

Probably not my favorite episode, but worth mentioning.

Also, I'll never forget "I was in the pool!!!!"

The Contest

Elaine gets Jujy Fruits on her way to the hospital

George gets Shrinkage

Pappi is sloppy

The soup Natzi

The no fat frozen yogurt

Jerry makes out in the movie theater to Schindler's List

Kramer gets a reverse peephole and pretends he's the movie hotline

......there's so many. Its the best sitcom ever