Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DVD box sets you'd buy in a minute

bigsteve8

I wish there was a Pinky & the Brain DVD boxed set, I loved that fucking show, would be great to sit around and get baked to, drink to, or just watch. Could do almost as well as Family Guy i think.

Call me a nerd too, but I always love Seaquest DSV, about a submarine in the future, lead kid actor committed suicide like a week ago. That would be a good boxed set too (not the kid killing himself, the show)

What else would you personally go out and snag if available?

i wish there were a great data base of all saturday night live episodes ever that would sign some deal with a dvd company so that i could pick out all of my favorite skits and record them all in a set, together. i was actually talking about this just today. there are so many that i'd like to see again :( ...

law and order SVU... i'm addicted to that damn show... 90210 definitely, at least the high school episodes... crank yankers & south park... is there a south park one?? oh and i'd love if some of the food network shows were on DVD, that would be fantastic...

sex & the city and friends are on my christmas list

just thought of another one... I <3 Lucy... they have a set of the first 4 (??) seasons but it's $100!!! the reviews i read on amazon.com said they just took the individual DVD's and repackaged them instead of putting them on one or two discs... those bastards...

Originally posted by phatman

...me too...and criminal intent...but you dont need a boxed set...just nbc, tnt, and usa...lol...

haha true... monday nights on USA i get my full three hours of SVU while i do HW and laundry... i like CI too... i started off watching the regular L&O but i got bored of those... SVU is my favorite... lol i have a little crush on elliot...

have you ever watched CSI? that's a great show also...

Originally posted by mssabina

haha true... monday nights on USA i get my full three hours of SVU while i do HW and laundry... i like CI too... i started off watching the regular L&O but i got bored of those... SVU is my favorite... lol i have a little crush on elliot...

have you ever watched CSI? that's a great show also...

...yup...just sorta breaking into that one now...lol...interesting how a lot of oz characters ended up on the L&O shows...no?...and i think the lead actor/detective on criminal intent is just an amazing actor...ofcourse, i dont know his name...lol...did you watch svu last night?...elliott broke down...you must've loved it...;)

...yup...just sorta breaking into that one now...lol...interesting how a lot of oz characters ended up on the L&O shows...no?...and i think the lead actor/detective on criminal intent is just an amazing actor...ofcourse, i dont know his name...lol...did you watch svu last night?...elliott broke down...you must've loved it...;)

i'm just getting into CSI too... vincent d'onfrio is the guy on CI, i can't remember his name on the show... i missed part of the end of SVU last night! i did see elliot break down tho... oh man would i love to be interrogated by him haha...

btw, who else from OZ is on L&O besides the cute irish guy on SVU? i wasn't an avid OZ watcher so i don't recognize anyone else...

...between cameos and regulars there's actually quite a few...the female detective on criminal intent was on oz...the oriental/philipino psychologist/therapist was a priest on oz...his predecessor - the bald white guy - was the leader of the white supremist group on oz...it seems like every episode i spot one...lol...ok - enough thread jacking...

...did you watch svu last night?...elliott broke down...you must've loved it...;)

i saw it. to which part are you referring? i don't remember a part in particular where he got more involved than usual; he always gets emotional.

but i forgot another boxed set i'd get: melrose place!!! i couldn't appreciate that show till i moved out to l.a., and it had already been on for at least 3 or 4 seasons by then. i'd like to see all of what i missed, in order.