Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LeG WarmerS !

lollie60

I got pink leg warmers - it's very ballerina ...

I feel like Jennfier Beal in flash dance so 80's !! - I wear them over real tight jeans .

When I was in 3rd grade that shit was cool -but I wonder if it looks corny now ...

Any girls here buy leg warmers ??

like anything with fashion, except the trucker hats, on some people it looks good and on some it looks awful, some people can pull it off and look cool wearing it and some look like they are just a fashion victim.

i think leg warmers go to people with nice long legs.

personally i love the boots that have that leg warmer look, i'm not sure if anyone knows exactly what i'm talking about, it was big a year ago.

Originally posted by thrillfire

like anything with fashion, except the trucker hats, on some people it looks good and on some it looks awful, some people can pull it off and look cool wearing it and some look like they are just a fashion victim.

i think leg warmers go to people with nice long legs.

personally i love the boots that have that leg warmer look, i'm not sure if anyone knows exactly what i'm talking about, it was big a year ago.

Im not a fan of the leg warmer look. But I did buy a pair of those boots you described like 2 years ago, they were so comfortable.

actually, its pretty popular this season, a lot of ppl have been asking for it at the stores....but really u have to have the long legs to carry it off and u gotta be able to pull it off with the right outfit or at least play it off subtly. you don't want it to be the main focus of your outfit, which seemed to be kind of the case back in the 80's.

Flashback to dance classes when I was 5...I used to sport white tights with red hearts and pink leg warmers. (I stole my look from Rainbow Brite)

I'm not really into leg warmers now....I think it's because you have to wear the tightly tapered pants to comfortably pull it off.