Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone a fan of the Suicide Girls?

happykittn

Originally posted by nomembername

where have you been lately??? How are things with the ladie???

I have been everywhere, doing the holiday thing, going shopping, the lady, well i have a sucsess, she is clean shaved. pulled out the razor in the shower, she asked what i was doing, i told her to relax, she did not like that, she took the razor from me, and did it herself, made me watch. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. thats about it. See my chica, she is a goth bitch.

Originally posted by replicorexxx

I have been everywhere, doing the holiday thing, going shopping, the lady, well i have a sucsess, she is clean shaved. pulled out the razor in the shower, she asked what i was doing, i told her to relax, she did not like that, she took the razor from me, and did it herself, made me watch. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. thats about it. See my chica, she is a goth bitch.

:party: It's about time...so now when we, I mean you go down on her no more pulling hair out of our, I mean your teeth

The link is blocked from my work. Are they the girls who were on HBO real sex? If so they are gross.

Not because of their tattoos, piercings, hair coloring or overall goth sytle but simply because allot of them were sloppy looking with rather large guts, floppy & often flat tits, droopy asses with no tone to them to speak of.

One of them was actually kind of hot because she had a nice body & the "look" she had was working for her big time...!

what the fuck just happened? :confused:

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

You're cracked, they're pretty good looking. Sorry if everyone doesn't conform to the barbie standard. :rolleyes:

i dont find piercings and tattoos all over a girls body to be attractive.... and quite frankly i just dont think any of those girls are remotely hot... sorry but thats just my preference... if u think theyre hot thats fine.. but im entitled to my own opinion.

that first chick has a HOT body. i am sure people would disagree but i personally think she has great tits, nice stomach, beautiful curves. nevermind the tatoos and piercings, nm the face either LOL. her body is sick. ;)

i am not goth by the way, i dont have any tatoos and only piercings in my ears.. not that that shit has anything to do with being goth. i dont listen to goth music, i dont even know what goth is all about, i am pretty normal and happy :D

Originally posted by somebitch

that first chick has a HOT body. i am sure people would disagree but i personally think she has great tits, nice stomach, beautiful curves. nevermind the tatoos and piercings, nm the face either LOL. her body is sick. ;)

ill give her that... but the purple hair has got to go..