Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Late Junior@Soundfactory review.......

I almost did'nt go due to the snowstorm,but I was liike what the hell.Arrived at factory at 1:59am,had to paid the $30 bucks...grrrrrrrr anyhow once inside the music was pumping and the upper level was'nt crowded,but comfortable,felt kinda strange not hearing the music of Peters or seeing the regular crowd.The dance floor was packed and Junior was playing alot of house tracks from back in the day.The crowd was cool,some hot girls I must say.I'm a gayman but I love looking at beautiful women too.

Some of the tracks Junior played which had me in a frenzie on the dance floor,Robert Owens-I'll be your friend,2 pr a dom and a blk man-Do it properly and countless others.Vivian Green's Emotional rollercoaster he turned it.I lost my mind when he played Moby's In this world,and when he looped the vocal part of the women holding the note for like 20 minutes,I almost cried,felt chills down my back,waving my hands in the air and screaming JUNIOR! JUNIOR!

It was great talking with the security,I know like 4 of them since we all use to work at the factory back in 89 and the 90's.The performance of Rubio and Kidd was good,always love them and the drag performance,isn't that Anthony LaMont? love the way he carries on!

Overall I had a blast,stayed until the end which was 4pm Sunday.

****There were no other dj playing in the basement,all you heard was the music of Junior.

Can't wait for this weekend.

Peace

Tony

i cant believe people still speak of EXIT, lol

JP sucks, lol, he was the leader of bridge and tunnel RATS, so happy factory went back to its ROOTS,

GAY, RAW, and JR, lol

oh yea, i went only for a hour to show my face, and say hello to JR, who was in good spirit's and much MUCH HAPPIER HERE then hes ever been at Earth......so YEA!!!!

oh and uh, that system is ROCKING!!!!!!

i left at about 1ish. place was still pumping, deff packed, and giving it was a Blizzard outside!

Now I understand why people kept bashing gays and JR.

Honestly...it was dying down and then I have to read about JP sucks, caters to b&t...you know what

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

Every DJ has THEIR crowd.

Im not one to get mad (rarely happens) but even I AM getting pissed.

I wish SF never switched but it did. Im not gonna bash on JR or SF now but I sincerely hope you guys have a nice year of enjoyment and then lose that place also.

:)

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Now I understand why people kept bashing gays and JR.

Honestly...it was dying down and then I have to read about JP sucks, caters to b&t...you know what

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

Every DJ has THEIR crowd.

Im not one to get mad (rarely happens) but even I AM getting pissed.

I wish SF never switched but it did. Im not gonna bash on JR or SF now but I sincerely hope you guys have a nice year of enjoyment and then lose that place also.

:)

Tek

The post was about a jr review and then this pops up.

Like I said before "FUCK JUNIOR"!!

JP FOREVER!!

JP JUNIOR

Originally posted by jaysea

i cant believe people still speak of EXIT, lol

JP sucks, lol, he was the leader of bridge and tunnel RATS, so happy factory went back to its ROOTS,

GAY, RAW, and JR, lol

oh yea, i went only for a hour to show my face, and say hello to JR, who was in good spirit's and much MUCH HAPPIER HERE then hes ever been at Earth......so YEA!!!!

oh and uh, that system is ROCKING!!!!!!

i left at about 1ish. place was still pumping, deff packed, and giving it was a Blizzard outside!

If JP is washed up then HAS BEEN washed up for yrs PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing how you guys can all turn a simple night review into the 769th argument of JR vs JP, Factory now and Factory Then.

F'n Grow Up People...everything comes to an end at one point or another and that includes each and every one of you.

JP at Factory is over and so should this discussion be.

Originally posted by tunnle

IM not gay but i am a big fan of JR...but will there be any girls there or is it all gay...GAy or straight im there for the music but i would like to see some girls...:laugh:

Get with the program man. Do you not know that you will find some of the HOTTEST girls around at predominantly gay parties? Why? Because they know when they go to predominantly gay parties they won't be manhandled by overbearing, sweaty, groping dickwads! Gay parties (predominantly gay, NOT like Roxy)are actually some of the better places to meet girls (the handful of girls that do come out).

Originally posted by dkny8

Get with the program man. Do you not know that you will find some of the HOTTEST girls around at predominantly gay parties? Why? Because they know when they go to predominantly gay parties they won't be manhandled by overbearing, sweaty, groping dickwads! Gay parties (predominantly gay, NOT like Roxy)are actually some of the better places to meet girls (the handful of girls that do come out).

Well said !!............