Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i rule

nSyNcBaBy

lol so i had to write a paper in my intimate relationships class... evaluating my own relationship while incorporating major concepts that we learned in class...

It ended up being 17 pages... i was quite proud of my work and couldnt wait to get it back...

i got it back today.... and got 100% :D

i dont mind putting in tons of hours of work as long as it pays off... plus that was the easiest paper ive ever had to write in my life.. im all about the relationship stuff (hence my major/specialization) but yea... if u ever have the opportunity to take a class on close relationships, i highly recommend taking it :aright:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you about two pages of the report consisted of the time when I was able to make you reach the peak of sexual excitement...when you had those strong feelings of pleasure followed by those involuntary contractions of the muscles of your genitals that was than accompanied by my ejaculation of semen. :licker:

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by sugarnspice69

yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::clap::clap2::party::spam:

Who is the girl in you're sig?????? Very perty!!!

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. what a topic. too bad i never got to write papers on topics like that. everything i had to write about was for the most part factual & researched...

hell yeah! The most fun paper i ever wrote was about the origin of carnavale in Brazil.

But hey, maybe linabina will be the next ann landers :idea:

Originally posted by linabina

lol so i had to write a paper in my intimate relationships class... evaluating my own relationship while incorporating major concepts that we learned in class...

It ended up being 17 pages... i was quite proud of my work and couldnt wait to get it back...

i got it back today.... and got 100% :D

i dont mind putting in tons of hours of work as long as it pays off... plus that was the easiest paper ive ever had to write in my life.. im all about the relationship stuff (hence my major/specialization) but yea... if u ever have the opportunity to take a class on close relationships, i highly recommend taking it :aright:

Next time we go out on a date, you'll be able to write twice as much;)

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. what a topic. too bad i never got to write papers on topics like that. everything i had to write about was for the most part factual & researched...

the paper was based on research... not to the point where i had a topic, had to go find shit on it... and write about it.. i had 2 others that i had to do like that :mad: for this one, i had to relate my relationship to theories and research-based information on relationships that we learned in class..

Originally posted by sexxichikk

maybe you should look into getting a job dealing with relationships?!

:idea:

:D

im a psychology major and relationships is going to be my specialization. my thesis next semester will be on something pertaining to relationships.. not sure yet though... but my future goals include graduating next fall (supposed to be this spring but its not gonna happen) and continue my education in 2005 to graduate school.... for my PhD in social psych and own my own practice as a couple/marriage/family counseling psychologist ;)

Originally posted by linabina

...own my own practice as a couple/marriage/family counseling psychologist ;)

very cool :aright: .

my mom and stepfather met in group therapy back in 1981 and are in couple's therapy now (and have been for many years) :shaky: . i guess it was about 4 years ago that the therapist invited my brother and me along to a session and it really went horribly; i couldn't say what i feel, which is that they shouldn't be married.

what do you do, as a couple's therapist, when you feel that the relationship between a married couple is hopeless, destructive, and, for the good of both parties, should end?