Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Credit cards

Destiny

Originally posted by mssabina

that's the way to do it :aright:

don't spend it if you can't pay it off, simple as that... or just use cash...

:werd:thats y when my bills come im ok w/ it cuz i know i can pay them off :D

a fwend of mine told me that he thought it looked sexy when i was making out checks to pay my bills, hehe he said i looked like an independent, mature women :D

True That after tryin everyway possible to get out of debt. I am in the process of declaring bankruptcy. I t sucks but I will feel like the biggest weight on my shoulders will be gone I wish I could stop the CC people from caling me, they are VERY persistent.

My advice to you all, is DO NOT CHARGE what you can't pay back. Shit when I was payin my bills I would get paid$725 a week and paying out in bills $695 and I was doing a little over minimum. SO I think I am doing the right thing.

Originally posted by Destiny

They are the root of all evil

I'm definitely going to be paying my card back for the next 10 years:blank:

yes i think they are awful. i have so many cards & i am always charging stuff. bloomingdales just upgraded me to like super plus account holder, i was like NOOOOO, i dont need anymore credit than i already have. it is bad & then again, it is great when you need a few thousand $'s you dont have ;) just be sure to open a card with 0% if you wanna spend a lot. it always works for me. if you wanna use credit, now is the time... rates are low, so go out and shop, worry about paying later.

:hat:

there are ppl on some finance boards that claim to have over $1 mil in credit and still have excellent credit scores -- without having income anywhere near that level.

there are lots of tricks to earning a high score but the most important ones are not having any late payments, delinquincies, bankruptcies, or using more than 30% of any single credit line.

getting A credit is all about time. I have B credit (which everyone in there 20s should have, I'm 25), and have more than enough for A but it's based on time. I never buy anything that i can't afford, always use my debit card and cc just for online purchases.

to many people look at cc's as free money to shop. average american has 8 cc's, damn what do you need 8 cards for?

credit cards.... love em , BUT hate em ...... yeah i know i'm not supposed to buy something if i cant afford it,,, BUT U know when ur shopN and you see an amazing outfit or sneakers or something that u have2 buy it..... b/c its just hot, its a must have.......but u aint got the cash BUT u do have the plastic..... ;)

this is how i see it,,,, YOU like it & YOU really want it, BUY it!:D

Originally posted by misssquid

credit cards.... love em , BUT hate em ...... yeah i know i'm not supposed to buy something if i cant afford it,,, BUT U know when ur shopN and you see an amazing outfit or sneakers or something that u have2 buy it..... b/c its just hot, its a must have.......but u aint got the cash BUT u do have the plastic..... ;)

this is how i see it,,,, YOU like it & YOU really want it, BUY it!:D

and the credit card companies will love u too