Saddam Captured!

renzo2

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xpyrate

he shoulda been first

Because it's so easy to capture guys like this?

Seriously, some of you guys have the mentality of a 15 year old who think they know the world better than anyone. You're never satisfied with what the US does, and at the same time you people don't condone terrorist attacks as much as need be. Why even bother following current events if all you can do is act all cynical towards any US action.

Admit it - you guys really don't give two shits about anyone dying, all you care about is having a stupid internet message board where you can vent about whatever.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

while i'm happy that Saddam has been captured, i fear that his loyalists will become much more desperate in their attacks on US troops, aid workers, and the supporters of US troops.

the resistence will die, but it will be a long bloody road until that happens

:(

I agree that this is a possibility, but I'm sure the US has taken this into consideration.

Saddam is captured and it only costs the United States the largest deficit in American history...I guess it is a matter of opinion whether or not it was worth it.

In reality only time can judge the value of actions. Foresight offers little comfort but it is not a measure of value. When history has written the final chapter of this war, hindsight will reveal to the world whether or not the aftermath of this war was in fact a "victory".