Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone in here ever have an abortion?

uncuthero

Originally posted by replicorexxx

^^^^^^^ you must be turned on by that, seems that you like some dirty ass xlr8ted.

Oh assman,

After constructing a statue of Jerry out of fusilli pasta, Kramer picks up Estelle while sporting the new license plates...ones which read "Assman." As a sudden turn causes her to lurch forward, Estelle gets the wrong impression when Kramer tries to steady her and accidentally grabs her breast.

Originally posted by kaydup

Do them myself with a coat hanger, very cost efficent

this is actually a very sensitive subject, not something to joke about, but if u really need to do something like this then it costs like 350 -400 dollars, in an office,more in the hospital, but again if u really need to do that then do it but dont make it a habitual thing, it is deff not easy and something you will never forget, unless you are the type that just dont care, but anyway, thats my info on that, and birthcontrol pills are the way to go if u arent gonna use any other way of birth control, that was the best thing for me, i was deff. NEVER going through that again.

Put your girl on Depo-Provera. One shot every 3 months (can probably stretch it to 4, but shouldn't). Girl doesn't have to remember to take her pill every day. NO CHANCE OF GETTING PREGNANT. Best odds (tied with abstinence). The only negative is that some girls retain huge amounts of water and look like little balloons on it. In that case, go on the pill.