Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Philippio...ciao C.p.

djoscarg

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by laliux

I agree with you. The nerds here do not attack....assholes do.

Phillipio kinda started giving out good reviews but he fucked himself up big time by bashing everything he doesn't like.

He reminds me of that prick Beyondo. :blown:

:werd:

The Queen CP Nerd hath spoken.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by laliux

:confused: are you calling me Queen CP Nerd?

Nooo....I'M Queen CP Nerd. You can be King if you like, although I doubt you would want to deal with me.

Thanks Oscar for saying what we have all felt for a long time...the mind numbing stupidity that gets posted here sometimes is tiresome & boring. All those elitists who thing one genre of music is better than another are missing the point. Every genre has good content that will always rise to the top, and trying to determine which is better is an exercise in futility. As a music buyer for grooveman I have to listen to hundreds of tracks a week in all genres and am amazed that every week I hear something, be it jungle, trance, house, etc that makes my hairs stand up on end. What the bashers don't realise is how much they hurt the scene. Dance Music, for lack of a better word, only makes up 5% of the US Market ! THis is NOT the case in Europe, where dance tracks are regularly in the Top Ten.

I thank God we have guys like Oscar, Stryke, and many other extremely talented people who never have a negative thing to say and who have such a love & passion for what they do. We should all be so lucky to have jobs like that! So guys keep doing what you do, you have something those bashers will never have -SELF RESPECT.

Labels are for soup cans.

peace.

Armando :)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey Armando, how's that breaks section over there? You guys never got me that copy of Donner Pass that I put on special order.....:(

I've gotta get down there one of these days again, but living in BFE I can't get down till the weekend, and by then all the new dtuff is gone.

By the way, kudos on Priviledge and you were great opening for Greg at Maze.

Originally posted by philippio

Critical minds just have a habit of questioning everything. I went through 4 years of bullshit in college to learn to be critical and analytical.

I'm not wasting my time reading all this shit. I have 100% respect for Oscar and none for you.

You come on her constantly telling us how educated you are. Fuck you and the bullshit C+ college you attended. It just goes to prove that even a moron can get a degree.

Originally posted by junkiexl

That's what the mods are for. (hi guys :hey: )

Well you have to remember that the mods can't be on line 24-7 to read through pages of useless crap.

Its up to us, the posters - ADVISE the mods when a thread is out of hand. That way they can go right to it and either move it to drama or delete it:idea:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Well you have to remember that the mods can't be on line 24-7 to read through pages of useless crap.

Its up to us, the posters - ADVISE the mods when a thread is out of hand. That way they can go right to it and either move it to drama or delete it:idea:

I absolutely agree. And I have done this on occasion.

Fuck this sucks!!!

Once again personal attacks rule the day, and another great resourse to CP is leaving.

I hope Oscar will prove that he doesnt care about his opinion by changing his mind!

The horible thing is I have slowly watched as people vie for attention by staging personal attacts, and tried to combat it.

Then the leader in personal attacks, salteen, has the audacity to bitch about it in cooljunkie, and how some of the industry folks are leaving, when he had the biggest hand in it, and set the tone.

:rolleyes: I am so tired of people who only know how to make themselves look good by making others look bad. Get a life of your own.

:jacked:

I was just listening to Tom Stephan's "Radio Chumbo" show on XM Satellite Radio last night, and he is still charting and playing mixes of DARK BEAT!!!

How's that!

Noice one brother!

"Some Lovin" is STILL in my box!!! ;) (In shitty shape.. but a tride and true nonetheless!)

Originally posted by shroomy

Fuck this sucks!!!

Once again personal attacks rule the day, and another great resourse to CP is leaving.

I hope Oscar will prove that he doesnt care about his opinion by changing his mind!

The horible thing is I have slowly watched as people vie for attention by staging personal attacts, and tried to combat it.

Then the leader in personal attacks, salteen, has the audacity to bitch about it in cooljunkie, and how some of the industry folks are leaving, when he had the biggest hand in it, and set the tone.

:rolleyes: I am so tired of people who only know how to make themselves look good by making others look bad. Get a life of your own.

agreed.

Originally posted by fended

very well said and id like to add.

for the CP Board in general.

latley the attacks and "cuteness" of everyone have gone too far. just the other day some guy named VAUGHNZ made a tongue and cheek jab at Edgar V.

he said something of the likes of (and i paraphrase) "id rather die than go see Edgar V...does that count as OMG i died club?"

well VAUGHNZ since Edgar V has more class than to respond to your cheap shot ill tell you whats wrong with that.

comments like this have become the NORM!

First off i have never ever seen NOR will i EVER see Oscar G and Edgar V and others go into your thread of Your CRAPPY party (because it is) and say something like "sorry vaughnz i cant go to your party id rather die than go hear you play"

they just dont do that. its called class

even if i know it was intended as a joke

(sure its is hide everything with "i was only kidding hehehe")

but thats why they are where they are and you are still a struggling measily unclassy bedroom dj!

because i am the first to KNOW that not everybody loves Edgar's style but you and others in cp (phillipio) get off on being comedians and take shots to dedicated successful djs as OG and EV

look what a jackass you are. Edgar V has gigs all over the world. opens and closes for PVD throughout the USA. and is represented by PVD's management. Wether you like PVD or not you have to give credit that the guy has to be one of... if not the most POWERFUL and RESPECTED djs on EARTH!

he has accomplished already (and has a way to go) more than many DJs will ever get. he deserves credit and respect.

that Being said Edgar knows so many promoters, club owners, Djs alike. at one time he couldve....i said couldve ....opened a door for you. not after you being such a classless jerk. :blown:

I persued Louis Puig to hire Edgar @ Space not only because of his talents but his humbleness and approach to everything.

same goes for Oscar. the Gentleman (Mr Castro) who pushed hard for Puig to hire OG was based on the same. Surely Puig would not hire these guys just because "hey they are nice guys lets hire them"

but it has to do a lot with character as well as talents. through thier character we realized they had it in them to be where they are today. PURE CLASS on both.

something this board does not have. (exceptions of course) but LOOK. stop for a minute and look at the ones taking shots. see a pattern?

you cant blame Oscar for being tired of this (and its not just based on this one comment on dark beat)

this week its vaughnz next week its Phillipio and then this and that person and the other.

it has became an AIRPORT for nerds, jerks and haters far more than ever before. yes it is a message board. and according to the ones taking the shots "cant be taken seriously" but indeed its tiresome and disrespectful.

i too, like Oscar, am tired of reading these NERDS take shots at my very close friends who i know more than many here how much they work hard at what they do. wether your a huge fan of thier work or thier club is beside the point. its the principle.

so i will not be reading this anymore as well.

i turn and its a shot to my best freind Edgar V. look the other way and its bashing my very close friend OG, this way hey look some jackass is bashing my former bosses Dade or Louis.

this is a BOARD to express your opinions. opinions shouldnt all have to agree. but have to be respected and shared responsibly.

and it hasnt been. it hasnt been for a very longtime. so to all the nerds, haters, jerkoffs CONGRATS!

you have accomplished what u wanted!

and those are my

"two cents"

"cup of tea"

"omg i died comments"

bye

adios

ciao

salut

boun giorno

arrivederci

aloha