Guest kcktu

Big shout to the Boys & Girls @ Nation

Nation Fri nights....

1st off Killer party ....

Vibe is right...

Unreal sound...

Great staff...

Decor dark and sexy...

Its great to have a tru HOUSE Party in my backyard ...

Thanz Matt,Ozzy,Rob and the staff @ nation ....

I had a great time and recommend ONLY cool people to go...

L.E.S. totaly on point and Rob James set the vibe for the night...

W Love & Support

KC

WKTU

Play Promotion

www.ktu.com

(go to mixmasters 4 bio not that I'm a mixmaster OK I am)

12 to 2am Jrs' World

2 to 4am Davids' House

4 to 5am KCs' Velvet Lounge

O.Q.

We Need Love Love Love

Since opening night, every Friday night at Nation has been a pure treat, and the vibe keeps building and building. I haven't enjoyed such a great, purely underground vibe since the Tunnel in its heyday. It's about fuckin time Long Island returned to its electronic dance music roots.

I love the fact that Nation is the type of club where, even if the guest djs wind up not coming for whatever reasons (i.e., unanticipated weather conditions), there is still a resident dj and staff members on hand who are able to rip shit better than many New York City dj's. Much of Rob's crew consists of die-hard house heads who are local producers and dj's in their own rights, and this only adds to what has been a truly underground vibe. The place is chock-full of talented individuals who are just chilling out, enjoying the vibe, sharing their love for the underground.

With a party like this every Friday night, I no longer need (or desire) to cross the East River.

I know Johnny V. will bring his best game to Nation on NYE, and lift the roof off the place. Our crowd will bring out the best in him. Although shying away from the underground as of lately with parties like Sahara, Vicious is still capable of killing shit, and when he's on point, there's no stopping him.

Be prepared for a deep, dark, dirty night of some of the nastiest house music.

Also, next week with Eddie will be a great night. I can't wait.

See you guys there.

I heard Nation holds this secret meeting on Tuesdays at 8 pm at the club! Just curious is anyone allowed to attend! I know a lot a people who would want to be a part something like this! There isn't many places left like Nation. How can we all show our support!

-DDM

Big thanx to everyone making this party becoming a reality. Without the support of everyone coming down and telling your friends, this party could not be. All of us at Nation are working our asses off to give you a great party, and the end result of everyone enjoying themselves and saying they have not felt a vibe like this since the days of Tunnel and the other legendary nights on LI and the city couldn't be more satisfying.

I promise you all we at Nation will not disappoint, and will keep bringing all of you insane beats and a kick ass fn party. Again thanx to everyone for there support, looking forward to seeing all of you again this Friday for Baez.

Later

MO

Eddie Baed This Friday the 26th

Eddie is back with a vengance and is ready to tear Nation a new one!

Eddie was booked on December 5th but had to cancel due to the Blizzard.

This party has been gaining momentum like a runaway train since it started. The DJ's, the crowd, music industry heads, everyone that has been to this party can not say enough positive things about this party! Were to the point now where we have DJ's fighting to play here!

Pleasant Staff, Great Music, Cheap Cover, Cheap Drinks= GOOD TIMES

If anyone has any questions, comments, or would like to be on a guestlist for friday please email me @ MattM2o@yahoo.com or visit http://www.nationli.com

Nation is located on the corner of Commack Road and Jericho Turnpike in Commack Long Island.

EDDIE BAEZ WILL COME, HE WILL DEMOLISH NATION! MANY OF YOU WILL DIE OF HEAT EXHAUSTION! ADMIT IT! MANY OF YOU CAN"T HANG WITH DDM! NATION ISN"T READY FOR EDDIE BAEZ AND THE MENIZ CRU TOGETHER! GOOD LUCK NATION, WE'RE COMIN FOR YOU!

-DDM

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!

NATION, GET ON BOARD OR YOU'LL GET RUN OVER!

Originally posted by domainsound

mikey when u bringing your ass out to long island lollllll

mr finesse.....soon as i get back from Miami....Im hittin SoBe 12/26-12/30 so definitely one of the first fridays of Jan that im not spinning at Platinum...

actually that would be 1/9 so that date i'd like to hit nation...lineup never disappoints so i know i'll hear some serious beats