Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever wanna bang...

somebitch

Originally posted by iamme

boss - current --> :puke:.....however when i interned @ ML i got some from my boss's daughter :eek:

doctor - nay

professor - ive had quite a bit of hot proffs...in high school and college. never got any ass from them though :mad:

Iamme, ur a wuss.. Ur worse than a girl cuz a girl would at least fight if she got talked back to. U on the other hand would get bitch slapped around and go home cryin to ur mommy. I'm not surprised u got no friends outside CP. I dont think there's any help for u

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by iamme

wtf are u talking about? get a fuckin life. your posts or "insults" as you probably think of them, are worthless. you need to do everyone a favor and slit your wrists.

u need to take some Karate lessons so u have the ballz to protect ur woman when u go out with her.

i had one philosophy prof i would have loved to bang. he was so hot, sexy body and face + he had a phd in philosophy, he was amazing to talk to, light up a room with words. he was gorgeous and intense!!

my dr, i want to bang him too... he is not even hot, he is older and really smart, funny. we always talk about stupid shit and laugh. he knows everything about me. i dunno, i find it really hot. he has the softest hands and i get this whole dr's office kinky thing. i think i just wanna bang in a dr's office or someone in medical attire. it would be fun. :laugh:

:hat::

:laugh2:

i know the feeling... although its not for my dr...

i think the whole "it can never really happen" aspect of it makes it that much more intense to think about... cuz i know i could never bang my teacher LOL... but its the thrill of doing something ur not supposed to and getting caught that makes it so much fun...

:devil:

Originally posted by somebitch

your boss

or

your doctor

or

your professor

i always want people i see as smart & driven, it is such a turn on to me...

:laugh:

totally!

I used to have this really big thing for one of my old merchandisers. He was like, top management....and just a sexy fucking thing! :tongue:

Back in HS, I would have love to f*ck the sh*it out of my school nurse. She was 5'9 blond hair w/ blue eyes about 125 lbs. She was around 38 with a smokin body. The best part was she also had a hot daughter who was the same age as me.:3some:

Originally posted by pk1

Back in HS, I would have love to f*ck the sh*it out of my school nurse. She was 5'9 blond hair w/ blue eyes about 125 lbs. She was around 38 with a smokin body. The best part was she also had a hot daughter who was the same age as me.:3some:

why are you using * in between your words ... I can't figure out what you are really trying to say :confused:

Guest dbledown00

I want to bang a couple of my blonde teachers, my Dr.'s Assistant(almost did once), and I wanted my boss once because she is a milf and I figured I could arrive late to work and get away with it. Maybe my boss could tack some overtime hours onto my paycheck if I slept with her(keep in mind she's hot), I'll have to work on that.

Guest dbledown00

I want to bang a couple of my blonde teachers, my Dr.'s Assistant(almost did once), and I wanted my boss once because she is a milf and I figured I could arrive late to work and get away with it. Maybe my boss could tack some overtime hours on my paycheck if I slept with her(keep in mind she's hot), I'll have to work on that.

Originally posted by siceone

a woman with power and confidence is a challenge that why I think I find older women so attractive

I take much more satisfaction in wrapping a powerful woman around my finger

What's the challenge, or fun, if a woman isn't confident. She doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous. Just secure in who she is, and what she wants. I just got out of a 3 year relationship where my gf was ultra needy and sensitive. I think most women would agree that a needy/ ultra sensitive man is NOT appealing.

My Boss = :puke::shake:

My Dr. = :knife:

I remember in 10th grade I had a HOT teacher who would always flirt with all the girls...everytime he would show us how to put a condom on "Mr. Woody":laugh: ..he would get hard and walk out of the room for a min haha..but other than him..I never really had any other hot teachers...so my answer to this would be...:nono: