Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the UGLIEST girl on cp

notallthere444

The ugliest and and still one of the biggest girls on CP is no other than the monstrous, hairy-legged Linabina.. She's a cum guzzlin blob queen who wears size 12 dresses and action figure 4000 pushup bras. + she smells like ass funk

somebitch thinks everything in life is an ass gettin contest. She's a rubber gum buck tooth cocksmoker with bad breathe who sleeps with everyone.. EASY and CHEAP. So somebitch, tell us all how many ppl u slept with?

*gives u a calculator*

Originally posted by tubby

somebitch thinks everything in life is an ass gettin contest. She's a rubber gum buck tooth cocksmoker with bad breathe who sleeps with everyone.. EASY and CHEAP. So somebitch, tell us all how many ppl u slept with?

*gives u a calculator*

Somebitch try’s to act like a bitch because its the only defining personality trait she got on this message board. She also is a brute dike that loves birthday cake.

If everyone thought she was as completely busted as I do no one on here would give her any respect.

If 4house4divia was a hot peace of as she would become “Cool and outspoken†instead of annoying as fucken hell.

I never got any ass I am a virgin. She is right about that.

Everyone go join www.red plow.com

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah OK :(:rolleyes:

i dont care if people on cp think i am hot. i dont come here to fish for compliments, i only come here to waste time at my boring job. i know i am nothing special so dont peg me for some kind of ass kissed attention whore.

yah ok we all beleive that miss 7035 posts

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by notallthere444

Somebitch try’s to act like a bitch because its the only defining personality trait she got on this message board. She also is a brute dike that loves birthday cake.

If everyone thought she was as completely busted as I do no one on here would give her any respect.

If 4house4divia was a hot peace of as she would become “Cool and outspoken†instead of annoying as fucken hell.

d

Originally posted by notallthere444

LMAO... brute dike that loves birthday cake.. HAHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA..

U got it right on the $ though notallthere444. She's an attention seekin whore just like the rest of em...