Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IF YOU LOST 1 OF YOUR 5 SENSES. . .

eggmok

I have to agree with ya. If I HAD to then it would be my sense of smell. Although I'd really miss smelling my favorite dishes or smelling my honey after he comes out of the shower.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The trouble with life in the fast lane is that you get to the other end in an awful hurry."

angel.gif

i'm with dirtyslapper...I've none left *g

btw, smell is the strongest memory trigger of all the senses...that's suck...how 'bout sense of direction? sense of style? common sense? nonsense?

FG

------------------

fire in da belly

[This message has been edited by firegirl (edited 10-12-2000).]

Originally posted by blueangel:

I have to agree with ya. If I HAD to then it would be my sense of smell. Although I'd really miss smelling my favorite dishes or smelling my honey after he comes out of the shower.

BlueAngel

If you gave up ur sense of smell..you'd pretty much be giving up your sense of taste in a way also. Ever try holding your nose when eating something..NO taste.. I'm sure everyone used to do that when they were a kid and dinner SUCKED.

------------------

Stop fuckin' around and be a man

I am with Firegirl...I'll give up my sense of deciency!! Never honed that one anyway.

Hey, eggmog ever squelch your urge for that blowjob?

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

Id prolly give up smell as well..But EGG with your fecal fascination how would you be able to enjoy your masterpieces

Originally posted by eggmok:

which one would you lose . . .

i'd probably give up my sense of smell . .

aagghh, i've taken leave of all my senses!!! i guess smell, but if taste were to be affected that would suck b/c i wouldn't get to enjoy my chocolate or lime flavored tortilla chips with santa barbara salsa....i know sign lang. so i'd be able to communicate w/ other deaf people if i lost my hearing, but that would suck b/c i'd miss the clubs and the muzak....sight, no way, b/c i wouldn't be able to see the beauty in the world (like 1/2 naked men on the beach)....what's left?? touch??? wow, no, i don't think so...who started this???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

MY SIGHT ..

so I wouldn't have to SUBJECT MYSELF TO READING ALL THAT FUCKING BLAH-NESS THAT BRANDIE FEELS SO OBLIGED TO SPEW ON THE BOARD EVERY DAY

------------------

up-women-00279.jpg

[This message has been edited by alpha (edited 10-12-2000).]

actually, i'd say taste. all that taste consists of is sweet, salty, bitter and sour. one's sense of smell actually involves what we commonly consider to be the taste of specific foods. so one would still posses taste in a certain respect just not the sweet, salty, bitter, and sour aspect of it. that's why when you are really sick and your nose is stuffed up you can't taste anything. cwm7.gif

originally posted by bxbomb:

Id prolly give up smell as well..But EGG with your fecal fascination how would you be able to enjoy your masterpieces

i'll still have my sight to see it . . .

my touch to feel it . . .

my taste to . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Archived