Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ooooooopppppppssssssss!?!?!?!?!?!

b-side

O.K.

I finally found a nice young lady that excites me enough.. to want to pleasure her.... (After 6 months of Celibacy)

I wait like a week or so before I start getting intimate with her...

:zzz: We fall sleep (cuddle) together three different times before we do anything.....

And then when we finally get busy... after she cums two times... I get real excited... flip her over like a Flap-Jack... and start workin' it Bogle-Style...:hump: and Oooppppsss I accidentally hit the wrong hole... :eek: She screams & cums at the same time... I didn't go all the way in... but it was far enough for her to be outta commission for a while...

I FELT SOOOOO BAD.... it was not intentional.... I think she know that but... What could I say besides SORRY! :hey:

? Has this happened to anyone here ?

Originally posted by b-side

O.K.

I finally found a nice young lady that excites me enough.. to want to pleasure her.... (After 6 months of Celibacy)

I wait like a week or so before I start getting intimate with her...

:zzz: We fall sleep (cuddle) together three different times before we do anything.....

And then when we finally get busy... after she cums two times... I get real excited... flip her over like a Flap-Jack... and start workin' it Bogle-Style...:hump: and Oooppppsss I accidentally hit the wrong hole... :eek: She screams & cums at the same time... I didn't go all the way in... but it was far enough for her to be outta commission for a while...

I FELT SOOOOO BAD.... it was not intentional.... I think she know that but... What could I say besides SORRY! :hey:

? Has this happened to anyone here ?

not intentional my ass!

LoL jk

but yeah it happens

Originally posted by lolahotass

:eek: :eek:

OMG I had a boyfriend that accidentally missed the target... i screamed like a little bitch... ouchie....

I'm sure it's all good B:D

you need the right man that knows how to work it in there so that it is pleasurable for you. after all when it comes to sex, I'm all about pleasing my women. PM me, we'll set up a practice session ;)

not to mention...it makes it easier for me to slide it in the poopa since I'm so small

Originally posted by nomembername

you need the right man that knows how to work it in there so that it is pleasurable for you. after all when it comes to sex, I'm all about pleasing my women. PM me, we'll set up a practice session ;)

not to mention...it makes it easier for me to slide it in the poopa since I'm so small

:laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Its never an accident.

:nono:

Anyone who knowes me would tell you that I'm NOT the ANAL avenger.... I rarely find it interesting..

But Accidents DO happen....

She moved down when I moved up... and :bits: wRONG hOLE!

i was only a few centimeters of target... and I honestly feel bad about it...

Should I send Flowers....

Damn this is weird..... Usually I give all the advice :hat:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Anyone who knowes me would tell you that I'm NOT the ANAL avenger.... I rarely find it interesting..

Flowers are always nice no matter what.

Guest brwneydtrouble

By the way, if you actually went in BY ACCIDENT, she must have been VERY aroused and relaxed to go in at all.....then she tensed up.

yes, send flowers and anal beads so she'll be warmed up for you next time.:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I would love to see her face when she reads that card...

Sorry baby,

You know that I didn't mean to stick it in your butt the other night. I hope I didn't tear anything. Hopefully we can look past this one painful experience and who knows maybe one day down the road we can give it another shot.

1-4-3,

b-side

Sorry baby,

You know that I didn't mean to stick it in your butt the other night. I hope I didn't tear anything. Hopefully we can look past this one painful experience and who knows maybe one day down the road we can give it another shot.

1-4-3,

b-side

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry baby,

1-4-3,

b-side

LMFAO :laugh:

my last ex seemed to have trouble finding the right hole on more than one occasion, which leads me to believe that he was trying to slip it in, while pretending it was a mistake. i never hesitated to give him direction in a speedy fashion, however :laugh: !

Originally posted by weyes

my last ex seemed to have trouble finding the right hole on more than one occasion, which leads me to believe that he was trying to slip it in, while pretending it was a mistake. i never hesitated to give him direction in a speedy fashion, however :laugh: !

:laugh: