Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @exit 11,400...what did sf do??

lol yea because it was 18 and over I heard it looked like a sweet 16 in there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And theres no way anyone would want his party anywhere, they had a girl literally die in the club that night from a G overdose who wants that kind of party weekly? Kids who can't handle their shit

Originally posted by todd f

lol yea because it was 18 and over I heard it looked like a sweet 16 in there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And theres no way anyone would want his party anywhere, they had a girl literally die in the club that night from a G overdose who wants that kind of party weekly? Kids who can't handle their shit

i didnt hear about anybody DYING at the party....

where did you find out the official number of people? and also people need to realize that not all 11,000 people came to see Jp. Lets be serious now, i saw kids from my neighborhood there who dont even really like house music. Not taking anything away from JP because he def ripped it that night, but the $40 admission, and people going out on nye also helped bring in people.

Originally posted by jamezzz

just wondering what juniors numbers looked like against the 11,400 jp did....:nopity: :nopity: hahahahahah lol

Junior's party was packed to the gills,by the time it ended at 12 am friday morning,the dance floor was still packed.Don't know the numbers,so sorry to dissapoint you,the party was great.

AT LEAST SF DOES'NT HAVE ASSHOLES WORKING THE COATCHECK.

I'm a fan of JP,but don't blame Richard for the change,blame the fellow club goers for fucking it up,which caused a 22 month investigation by the NYPD for its outrageous drugs activity.

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

are you saying there are no drugs in sf now?

No I'm not.It was just out of control when JP was resident.I really enjoyed JP.Messed up the NYPD and DEA was all over SF,and that kid who was arrested for selling,think hes from SI dropped names.

SF not out of the woods yet.

Originally posted by sfqueen

No I'm not.It was just out of control when JP was resident.I really enjoyed JP.Messed up the NYPD and DEA was all over SF,and that kid who was arrested for selling,think hes from SI dropped names.

SF not out of the woods yet.

unfortunatly drugs are a big part of the scene. i was wrapped up in it too. 96-2001. now im married and retired. i do miss it sometimes. give me one more weekend in 1998 and i'd be happy..lol

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

unfortunatly drugs are a big part of the scene. i was wrapped up in it too. 96-2001. now im married and retired. i do miss it sometimes. give me one more weekend in 1998 and i'd be happy..lol

So true and I'll admit that I use drugs,not as much,sometime none at all when at the club.been partying since 1979 and still going strong.

The Drugs, The numbers, The Investigation, The vibe, The people, whatever it was...ITS OVER!

People say its b/c of the drugs...JR's earth parties were ridiculous with drugs.

I dont understand what the deal is. Twilo was shut down for drugs am I wrong? What about Tunnel?

Im a JP fan (as you can say) and IM sick of hearing about this shit. Yea...they did 11,000 people at exit. Prob 9000 were JP fans and the rest were the old Exit heads that just needed to go back home.

Just like us with no more JP @ SF...without a home.

No more JP@SF is the end of a great 7 year long party. Everything comes to an end. Everyone seems to wanna discuss about its ending...I wanna talk about how it was when it was still goin.

Tek

Junior's party was packed to the gills,by the time it ended at 12 am friday morning,the dance floor was still packed.Don't know the numbers,so sorry to dissapoint you,the party was great.

I'm a fan of JP,but don't blame Richard for the change,blame the fellow club goers for fucking it up,which caused a 22 month investigation by the NYPD for its outrageous drugs activity.

:jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Originally posted by sobecrobar

SF did 4,723

sounds pretty damn good to me considering JR's party has no promoters... not to mention he closed later then jp...

jp's party obviously was insanely packed... but keep in mind what some have said already, plenty of tourists out for new years (which was almost certainly not the case w/ SF).... exit was 18+... and had an army of promoters working for the nite...

all in all i'd say both parties were amazing successes though i was at neither..

actually tried to stop by exit late nite but the line was down the block so we said forget it...

i dont totally buy that arguement (dont get me wrong i'm not saying that things wernt outta control there at times) BUT- if that were the reasoning moving JPs party to friday nites wouldnt really do too much to solve the problem...

Originally posted by dkny8

If JP didn't act like he owned SF he'd still have a party there. In addition to not pulling in the numbers, RG was tired of his attitude. Ask anyone familiar with the situation.

also heard the same thing... and surprised at all.. i was hearing stories about him acting that way 3 or 4 years ago even, so its nothing new...

oh well, a little shakeup is always good... and obviously helped bump jp's #'s for NYE so i'm sure he's not really too upset about it..

What world are you in??? dont you realize exit was shut down and investigated as well?????? and how about twilo????

Originally posted by silverbull

Everybody does huge numbers at COMMERCIAL venues people on NEW YRS EVE.Even the most underground clubs have people who just wanted to go out thats all.

but what venues have 3 block long lines from 6:00am-6:00pm the following day...IT WAS THE MOST SUCCESFUL PARTY IN NYC EVER...you add up sf crobar and avalon combined on nye and your lucky to hit over 11,000

Well people know exit is huge so more people are willing to go. What if jp was playing at cheetah you think 11,000 people wouldve gone. Good for exit it was built ot have a lot of people job well done. Now wait for a regular night no theme no special occasion. NUMBERS dont make it the MOST SUCESSFUL PARTY EVER how young are you with that comment.

Back in 1996 there was a party at Randalls Island, called

Fantasia II. It was in the stadium before they knocked it down. There were 9000 people there, and no line. The party went from 4pm to 4 am with afterhours at RAVEROCK.

Originally posted by jamezzz

but what venues have 3 block long lines from 6:00am-6:00pm the following day...IT WAS THE MOST SUCCESFUL PARTY IN NYC EVER...you add up sf crobar and avalon combined on nye and your lucky to hit over 11,000