Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nice Guys can be a challenge?

dance2this

listen, i want you to give me the specific situation that you are having trouble coming to grips with. You keep harping on subjects such as "looks or game", "girls like assholes", "do all girls like challenges" etc....

Is there a specific girl that has caught your eye, that views you as a "nice guy" or a "friend" that you cant understand? I could be off, but something is troubling you.... I can help.. Just lay it all out for me & i will give you viable advice.

find a girl who is sick of playing games. ;)

i definitely dont want a guy who is an asshole, unless by nice guy you mean ugly guy. i just want a nice looking guy who treats me good. i hate that guys think assholes get the girls, the assholes get the wrong girls. girls who go for assholes obviously do not know what they want or they are just looking for a fling. a girl who wants something real iis going to have to find someone who is genuinely a good guy & wants the same things she wants. who cares about a challenge, there are better ways to challenge yourself than trying to get an asshole into a relationship so he can screw you over. dating an asshole is a waste of time imo, it even sounds stupid & obvious when i state it.

yeah, we must avoid generalizations such as this.

To assume that a good looking guy is an asshole is as ridiculous as assuming that ugly guys are therefore nice.

There are ugly guys that are assholes & there are good looking guys that are nice & then there is me.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just want a model girlfriend that loves when I sleep w/ other chicks, likes when I go out and come home all banged up, and she has to be on the pill. Is that too much to ask?

Nice guys finish last dance2this, repent now, become a total asshole.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

listen, i want you to give me the specific situation that you are having trouble coming to grips with. You keep harping on subjects such as "looks or game", "girls like assholes", "do all girls like challenges" etc....

Is there a specific girl that has caught your eye, that views you as a "nice guy" or a "friend" that you cant understand? I could be off, but something is troubling you.... I can help.. Just lay it all out for me & i will give you viable advice.

I agree with Mr. Armani 100%. You should definitely come out and be more open with us...after all that is why we are all here on CP.

Tommy has always been the one to guide me in the right direction no matter how big or small the problem has been for me. I can not begin to tell you how much he and the rest of my CP family have helped me.

Thanks everyone

Originally posted by nomembername

I agree with Mr. Armani 100%. You should definitely come out and be more open with us...after all that is why we are all here on CP.

Tommy has always been the one to guide me in the right direction no matter how big or small the problem has been for me. I can not begin to tell you how much he and the rest of my CP family have helped me.

Thanks everyone

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I just want a model girlfriend that loves when I sleep w/ other chicks, likes when I go out and come home all banged up, and she has to be on the pill. Is that too much to ask? .

Yeah, you and everyone else.:laugh:

being nice and being a pushover ain't the same thing. And you can keep you confidence and self-esteem without being an asshole.

Honestly if u'r just YOU and don't subvert yourself to the girl's wishes on everything you can still be nice, not a dick, and a challenge.

guys being assholes and how girls respond to it is all about a power struggle. many girls don't respect guys who are pushovers. they may like a guy like that but ultimately most girls are looking for someone with an opinion, with interests, with voice, etc. its just that with assholes all of these elements are obviously there - with a "nice" guy it may not be so obvious. being with a girl isn't "all about her"...its all about both of you...

...eh i'll be quiet now.

Originally posted by barvybe

being nice and being a pushover ain't the same thing. And you can keep you confidence and self-esteem without being an asshole.

Honestly if u'r just YOU and don't subvert yourself to the girl's wishes on everything you can still be nice, not a dick, and a challenge.

guys being assholes and how girls respond to it is all about a power struggle. many girls don't respect guys who are pushovers. they may like a guy like that but ultimately most girls are looking for someone with an opinion, with interests, with voice, etc. its just that with assholes all of these elements are obviously there - with a "nice" guy it may not be so obvious. being with a girl isn't "all about her"...its all about both of you...

...eh i'll be quiet now.

It's ashame I had to read that entire post and then at the very end you decide to say something I agree with

Are you one of those "nice guys" ?*cough* fag *cough*