Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you banged a co-worker?

lolahotass

Have you banged or screwed around with a co-worker?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Have you banged or screwed around with a co-worker?

• YES - full-on fuckage!
    • NO - but we made out
    • HELL NO - i haven't even touched a co-worker
    • I think about it, but have yet to do it.....

Originally posted by lolahotass

Lets vote!:eek:

Baaaaad idea to do so :eek: Think of what happens if shit goes south ...... then what?. Can you imagine having to go to work everyday to that kinda working environ. Like the old saying goes...Do not shit where you eat just my $0.02 :D

I banged a guy i worked with for 2 years... we didn't start a sexual relationship though until he was in the Miami office and I was in the Lauderdale office..... we dated for a few months, but it didn't work out... No hard feelings between us... I felt kinda bad cuz he told me I broke his heart :( But we stayed cool... he ended up being fired, unfortunately.

Originally posted by magellanmax

It seems no matter what, some poor sucker either get his/her ass fired or just ends up quitting. Different offices is a totally dif. ballgame (everybody is fair game) :laugh:

That was it... we worked in the same office for 2 years together.... and i used to hate this kid.... everyone wanted us to date, etc..... I was like, hell no! But for some reason when he went to Miami, then we just went crazy one night and released 2 years of sexual tension...:laugh:

well...when I was 15 I was working at Dunkin Donuts and my "coworker" would always rub her ass against my dick whenever I stood in 1 place but you know...I was a pretty young buck back then and was stupid as fuck:laugh:

Now I work construction so I don't see it happening until I get a new job:laugh:

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

well...when I was 15 I was working at Dunkin Donuts and my "coworker" would always rub her ass against my dick whenever I stood in 1 place but you know...I was a pretty young buck back then and was stupid as fuck:laugh:

Now I work construction so I don't see it happening until I get a new job:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

all the time when i was a counselor at a summer camp - but that's not real work.

only once in the office environment and that was after holding out for over a year till she was transferred to another dept. still ended up kinda sucking when it was over but it was fun fucking around int he office when most peeps had already left for the day :)

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

:laugh: