Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is JP having a Birthday Party?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i cant wait for his birthday ... fuck all the haters out there... and fuck that stupid factory party.. let factory have all the krackheads...... but what i am really loooking forward to is to listen to the man in 50 days down in south beach ...ahhhhhh peters in miami ... wut a thing..:eek::rolleyes:;):):tongue::D:cool:

Everyone is wondering just like you guys..no one knows.

Trust me..as soon as ONE PERSON gets word its gonna be everywhere!!

You know how we are...blow up the party..gonna be another 11,000 people wherever he has it haha

Its not like they are going to keep it a secret or something

Tek

IT MIGHT BE AT EXIT STILL NOT SURE..BUT WHAT IS WIT ALL THE HATERS ON JP I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THEY DISLIKE..

I HERAD FROM 10:30PM NYE TILL 12PM THE NEXT DAY AND THOUGHT HE WAS TOTALLY ON POINT..AND THIS IS FROM A DJ POINT OF VIEW NOT A CRACKHEAD.

HE WORKED THAT CROWD PERFECTLY SO THOSE WHO DONT LIKE HIM NEED TO STFU OR GIVE SOME VALID REASONS WHY..CAUSE FAR AS ANYONE IS CONCERENED SF IS DEAD CUASE OF JUNIOR AND GRANT WILL BE BEGGING JP TO COME BACK SO DONT BE SURPRISED...

Security is def shady...

Ive been kicked out of there for no reason on 2 occasions. Their excuse the first time was " you look like the kid that just knocked someone out" and second time was b/c a bouncer thought it was alright to make me run my pockets...boy was he wrong ( i deserved it the second time)

Tek

as much as a filthbox at it was on nye, i wouldn't mind it bein @ exit again. at least this time i'd know not to coat chek anything and that security would be nonexistent lol. i've never been to roseland so i can't say, but i'm goin wherever the party is, havin a good time & keepin my mouth shut :)

Ehh i dunno...I guess id go to Exit.

Its just the fact that exits so big. Thats what i loved about SF, not so big, dark, dirty (in a non-disgusting way).

Lights are too high off the dancefloor at Exit for my taste but now im just getting ridiculous.

Come to think of it..i think id go anywhere..i havent heard JP since Halloween Party...screw it...im going anywhere!

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Lights are too high off the dancefloor at Exit for my taste but now im just getting ridiculous.

Come to think of it..i think id go anywhere..i havent heard JP since Halloween Party...screw it...im going anywhere!

Tek

exit was crazy dark on NYE

i walked in with clear tinted glasses on and took them off as soon as i walked it, i seriously couldnt see ANYTHING with them on lol

Originally posted by domainsound

IT MIGHT BE AT EXIT STILL NOT SURE..BUT WHAT IS WIT ALL THE HATERS ON JP I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THEY DISLIKE..

I HERAD FROM 10:30PM NYE TILL 12PM THE NEXT DAY AND THOUGHT HE WAS TOTALLY ON POINT..AND THIS IS FROM A DJ POINT OF VIEW NOT A CRACKHEAD.

HE WORKED THAT CROWD PERFECTLY SO THOSE WHO DONT LIKE HIM NEED TO STFU OR GIVE SOME VALID REASONS WHY..CAUSE FAR AS ANYONE IS CONCERENED SF IS DEAD CUASE OF JUNIOR AND GRANT WILL BE BEGGING JP TO COME BACK SO DONT BE SURPRISED...

Well then as a DJ you should know that "working the crowd perfectly" definitley does not entail playing the same stupid ass song for over an hour for 6 months straight. Maybe it's just the way I play, but i get sick of a song if i loop it once, let alone for over an hour. Also, its not that people thing hes a bad dj, well at times yes he is terrible, but he used to be one of the best in the world years ago, and now he is nowhere close to what he was. At least JR can tear anyone a new asshole when he wants to, but thats a whole other issue, you're lucky if you ever get to hear him rip it these days.

People need to get out and listen to other djs from around the world.