Clubplanet Nightlife Community

true life i have a summer share

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

gayity at its best! the funny thing is, "tommys" are a dime a dozen down the shore. everyone says mtv made the jersey shore look bad. face it, that's how it is. a bunch of guido's starting fights thinking they are the shit. cts baby!

MIKE THAT COMMENT WAS ABOUT JUST AS BAD YOUR DJ-ING..............J-K........:D :D

That shit was a waste, that guy "tommy" is annoying as shit, and his fat friend was even worse. Fuckin construction workers.

Why would any girl even be attracted to a guy like that who is looking for the right girl at the Jersey shore...

gayity at its best! the funny thing is, "tommys" are a dime a dozen down the shore. everyone says mtv made the jersey shore look bad. face it, that's how it is. a bunch of guido's starting fights thinking they are the shit. cts baby!

then you wonder why you dont spin in jersey...maybe because you have the scene all wrong....Youhave no clue son,

and JOE81...the fat guy happens to be a really close friend of mine...Ive known him for years.

Originally posted by kostaP

then you wonder why you dont spin in jersey...maybe because you have the scene all wrong....Youhave no clue son,

dad, i have spun plenty in jersey, and nyc. started in '97 when you were still in high school. the reason i dont spin anymore is not because i dislike showboats like you, its because i dont give a shit. i dont promote myself and i dont go out anymore. the scene got old to me. spinning was always just a hobby for me. i did pretty well for myself considering i was never up any promoter's ass. now i am on to bigger and better things. in the last year i took over the family business, got married and bought my 1st house. those three things took priority over the scene. so i don't wonder why i dont get gigs. i know excactly what i'm doing.

-ml

dad, i have spun plenty in jersey, and nyc. started in '97 when you were still in high school. the reason i dont spin anymore is not because i dislike showboats like you, its because i dont give a shit. i dont promote myself and i dont go out anymore. the scene got old to me. spinning was always just a hobby for me. i did pretty well for myself considering i was never up any promoter's ass. now i am on to bigger and better things. in the last year i took over the family business, got married and bought my 1st house. those three things took priority over the scene. so i don't wonder why i dont get gigs. i know excactly what i'm doing.

-ml

keep telling yourself that....thenhave your friends post and beg for gigs for you as well....uh and I was out of high school in 97...pffff you spun in jersey?? Where...I'd love to hear this. was it any place worth mentioning...because if your gonna post...Dollars..or pebble beach pub save it.

Originally posted by housedog

As much as you know, A bennie is someone from the North who hangs out on the Jersey shore.

yeah hear that a lot....also weekend warriors is another....we just call them southerners POOR WHITE TRASH...LMFAO