Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV: Coral on the Gauntlet, kill her!

njdionysus

Someone please shoot Coral in the face! After a long night out at Crobar, I am home chilling today with my MTV and the sound of her voice makes me sick. She is soooooooo annoying, I cant stand her attitude.

cameron_2.jpgcam_iron.jpg

On the other hand Real World's lil Cameran from Carolina is southern hospitality at its finest!

Cameran

What is it? My vibrator

Description: Most embarrassing item

Why did you choose this item? Well, Lord, I don't know what to say. Every chick has one. If she says "ugh, that's gross," she's lying. I like my vibrator. It never speaks, it wont give you any STD's, it's light and fits in a purse. "Sex can wait, masturbate." That's my motto!

Gotta laaaaaaaaaa a girl who just admits it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to boot, it looks like Coral fucked them in the finale... I guess I will need to watch on Monday to see if that is confirmed... they show a people giving her CPR... I hope she doesn't make it :shoot:

Dumb ass kept complaining to the guys that they needed her and low and behold she is like a ball and chain around the ankle...

Originally posted by njdionysus

Someone please shoot Coral in the face! After a long night out at Crobar, I am home chilling today with my MTV and the sound of her voice makes me sick. She is soooooooo annoying, I cant stand her attitude.

cameron_2.jpgcam_iron.jpg

On the other hand Real World's lil Cameran from Carolina is southern hospitality at its finest!

Cameran

What is it? My vibrator

Description: Most embarrassing item

Why did you choose this item? Well, Lord, I don't know what to say. Every chick has one. If she says "ugh, that's gross," she's lying. I like my vibrator. It never speaks, it wont give you any STD's, it's light and fits in a purse. "Sex can wait, masturbate." That's my motto!

Gotta laaaaaaaaaa a girl who just admits it.

My kinda girl :aright:

Originally posted by ckord

Mallory from paris was one of the prettiest. Danny from New Orleans was the cutest. And Eric Neis (from the first one I think it was) is hot.

..U sAId iT....eric ...Hubba hubba....mallory...GORGEOUS.......and i have to say irulan ...she has something....def an attractive girl...

Nobody thinks Brin (RW - Vegas) was cute... sure she is a little mentally deficient, but so is Jessica Simpson and no one is complaining about her... :confused:

brynn_3.jpg

How about Tanya... she looks like shit in the pic that I am pasting below, but I think she was one of the top RW girls... plus I felt bad for her when she was passing the kidney stones...

tonya_ra_5.jpg