• SexxybabyD
    • "The House" HouseDiva4real
    • Daniella Lee
    • JonyQuest
    • Phillipo
    • Kaydup

Originally posted by kaydup

How come notallthere541298762321>544<8566 isnt on there:confused:

because he is not lame.. ok he is ... but he just comes to CP to beg people to join his board which is just another CP..

the whole website is full of pics of him..

dude.. you are too inlo with yourself..i said it before to your face and i will say it again... YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH TAKING PICS OF YOURSELF..

Please.. stop putting gang sing up in your pic.. you are not gangasta.. you are white.. deal with it.. stop trying to act black..

fake ass thug, want to act like a killa

YOU AIN'T KILL KILL SHIT

AN YOU AIN'T GOING TO LET SHIT DIE.

:)

Originally posted by jonyquest

because he is not lame.. ok he is ... but he just comes to CP to beg people to join his board which is just another CP..

dude.. you are too inlo with yourself..i said it before to your face and i will say it again... YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH TAKING PICS OF YOURSELF..

Please.. stop putting gang sing up in your pic.. you are not gangasta.. you are white.. deal with it.. stop trying to act black..

YOU AIN'T KILL KILL SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK :eek: I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY WHEN JQ RIPPED SOMEONE APART.

DAMN, NOTALLTHERE421348666, YOU MUST HAVE REALLY PISSED HIM OFF TO MAKE HIM :) ON YOUR ASS!

Originally posted by nomembername

WHAT THE FUCK :eek: I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY WHEN JQ RIPPED SOMEONE APART.

DAMN, NOTALLTHERE421348666, YOU MUST HAVE REALLY PISSED HIM OFF TO MAKE HIM :) ON YOUR ASS!

I tell you what he told me.. he told me to go back to my projects :)

that cracker would have a heart attack if he was to walk in a project... dogs.. I don’t need you telling me how you would love for me to hang out with you and your whole CP. crew but since I’m a minority well.. I can't..

don’t write me to tell me how let make each other look good on the board.. dont write me to tell me to please join your site i did not join it because that is the NOTALLTHERE gallery of pictures of him....i told you to your face that i think you think too highly of yourself..

Call me a minority one more time bro.. and I will walk in Joys .. south park, riverstreet.. what ever. and I will knock your puck ass overbite jaw back in place... make sure you try to take a swing at me bro.. cause that is the last thing you will remember.

You a funny cat.. you act hard.. try to look hard core on your pictures.. but I know you a fag with a tongue ring.. and well.. Chris Rock told me about dudes with tongue rings.. :)

that cracker would have a heart attack if he was to walk in a project... dogs.. I don’t need you telling me how you would love for me to hang out with you and your whole CP. crew but since I’m a minority well.. I can't..

don’t write me to tell me how let make each other look good on the board.. dont write me to tell me to please join your site i did not join it because that is the NOTALLTHERE gallery of pictures of him....i told you to your face that i think you think too highly of yourself..

Call me a minority one more time bro.. and I will walk in Joys .. south park, riverstreet.. what ever. and I will knock your puck ass overbite jaw back in place... make sure you try to take a sing at me bro.. cause that is the last thing you will remember.

You a funny cat.. you act hard.. try to look hard core on your pictures.. but I know you a fag with a tongue ring.. and well.. Chris Rock told me about dudes with tongue rings.. :)

:bowdown:

:laugh: :laugh:

YOU AIN'T KILL KILL SHIT

:eek: :eek: HE/SHE spoke!!!

and to the oen that made this thread.. my posts my be wack to you.. but at least i did not create a whole website to my post and still come to post on cp.. :)

This minority bitch has told the truth about this fake ass wanksta notallthere! Next time I catch you in out in the clizzub I am gonna give him a big old round house on behalf of the mentally disturbed johnnyquest!

146398jonyquestown3d.JPG

:half:

Originally posted by luztidara

This minority bitch has told the truth about this fake ass wanksta notallthere! Next time I catch you in out in the clizzub I am gonna give him a big old round house on behalf of the mentally disturbed johnnyquest!

146398jonyquestown3d.JPG

:half:

you are a duck :)

Call me a minority one more time bro.. and I will walk in Joys .. south park, riverstreet.. what ever. and I will knock your puck ass overbite jaw back in place... make sure you try to take a swing at me bro.. cause that is the last thing you will remember.

LOL.

I see you in a different light now JQ.

"out to let this trick talk" - *tears*

I H I

and to the oen that made this thread.. my posts my be wack to you.. but at least i did not create a whole website to my post and still come to post on cp.. :)

I recognized the force was strong with you since your first post Jonyquest...you are a fucking genius!

I say what I say...you read it...now, back to our regular programming

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: