Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Car question for the ladies...

captainpec

Just a question in the back of my mind (and relating to a comment I made earlier in another thread)... call me Curious...

Ladies - of all the guys you have dated so far in your lives, what has been the best and worst car that you "man" at the time drove? I wanna know if it was "blinged" or "dinged."

:tank: There's no wrong or right answer... unless he had two wheels and you rode on pegs...

Guest brwneydtrouble

Best I guess is relative. I dated a guy that in 6 months went from an NSX, to Ferrari, Carrera, then ended up with a Countach.

My favorite of the four was the NSX for various reasons. It was comfortable, fast, and had excellent handling. The Testarossa had an electrical problem and every time we went over a bump the freakin dash would go out. Had to keep a box of fuses in the car, and you coulnd't fall asleep in the passenger seat, it was so stiff. The Carrera was convertible and felt like you were in my next door neighbors VW Bug. The Countach was just ostentatious. I only rode in it once before I kicked him out on his ass and sent him on his merry way.

The worst car has to be not having one.

Originally posted by gmccookny

why do you have a picture of a seat in your signature?/?

It is the Pavilion Chair that Mies van der Rohe designed. It is sometimes called the Barcelona Chair, since it was made for the 1929 International Exhibition in Barcelona. As far as material things go, it is one of my favourite posessions. If you are ever near a Design Within Reach store, or the Cleveland Museum of Art, try one out and you'll understand...

the best was a ferrari but i hve dated guys with porsches, range rovers and other crap like that. hrm, i cant remember any guy coming to pick me up in any really old beat up junker but a few have come in parents cars, and a few have no car... my current bf has no car & i dont care. if i lived in manhattan i wouldnt have a car either.