Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the guys

somebitch

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: that is pretty funny. i would like to test that theory out.

Tell you whut... I'll be yer guinea pig. Why don't you go ahead and bring that ten pak (or 2! :tongue: ) to my house, near the beach... and I'll supply the tunes and all the comforts and refreshments you could possibly want.

Let the experiment begin... :D

(Helpful Hint: As quantity and/or quality of females increase, chance of putty-in-yer-hands mode exponentially increases.)

... funk... out.

well my bf said he would let me try it on him. hehhehhehe. :eek:

Hope you'll be able to deal with the fact that down the road he'll probably leave you for another man.

I wonder if he has ever done anything like this before...maybe even with the same sex and just hasn't told you :idea:

Originally posted by nomembername

Hope you'll be able to deal with the fact that down the road he'll probably leave you for another man.

I wonder if he has ever done anything like this before...maybe even with the same sex and just hasn't told you :idea:

DOOD plenty of straight guys enjoy their ass played with. it is just a fact of life, men have a gspot in their asses.

http://www.mypleasure.com/education/sexed/understanding_the_prostate.asp

DOOD plenty of straight guys enjoy their ass played with. it is just a fact of life, men have a gspot in their asses.

http://www.mypleasure.com/education/sexed/understanding_the_prostate.asp

DOOD, I know plenty of guys enjoy their ass being played with. The key word there is "played", not torn apart by a fucking strap on cock. I'm sorry but I have to say your man is gay and if not he is definitely bi.

Originally posted by nomembername

DOOD, I know plenty of guys enjoy their ass being played with. The key word there is "played", not torn apart by a fucking strap on cock. I'm sorry but I have to say your man is gay and if not he is definitely bi.

but he doesnt like men!! :mad: he said he is not at all open to having a man join us in bed but he wouldnt mind a woman.

but he doesnt like men!! :mad: he said he is not at all open to having a man join us in bed but he wouldnt mind a woman.

Listen, I'm in no way trying to be a dick at all. Either way, if you're comfortable with your man dropping on all fours while you get behind him with a strap on which you will repeatedly shove in his ass...then hey more power to you.

In my opinion though, that makes him very gay!

On another note...make sure that if he starts crying like a little bitch you tell him to shut the fuck up and take it like a man!