Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the guys

somebitch

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

Listen, I'm in no way trying to be a dick at all. Either way, if you're comfortable with your man dropping on all fours while you get behind him with a strap on which you will repeatedly shove in his ass...then hey more power to you.

In my opinion though, that makes him very gay!

That's why your an idiot... he didn't say, hey babe, get some guy to fuck me in the ass while you watched. He was mature enough to realize that it might be pleasurable, and he wanted to try it with his GIRLFRIEND!!!

NOT GAY!!! More like comfortable with his own sexuality.

Originally posted by jimk29

That's why your an idiot... he didn't say, hey babe, get some guy to fuck me in the ass while you watched. He was mature enough to realize that it might be pleasurable, and he wanted to try it with his GIRLFRIEND!!!

NOT GAY!!! More like comfortable with his own sexuality.

Whatever you say bro :aright: First of all who the hell said anything about having some guy fuck him in the ass while she watched? I completely understand about being secure with your sexuality and trying different things but in my opinion that is taking it a little too far...so I consider it to be gay! Is that ok with you or do I have to agree with you because you are the almighty wise one?

Whatever you say bro :aright: First of all who the hell said anything about having some guy fuck him in the ass while she watched? I completely understand about being secure with your sexuality and trying different things but in my opinion that is taking it a little too far...so I consider it to be gay! Is that ok with you or do I have to agree with you because you are the almighty wise one?

No one said it, I am stating that there is a difference between what a HETERO couple does, and doing something with another man...

MAN + WOMAN = NOT GAY

..Dee Nyle isn't just a river in Egypt.....You're in the closet...so badly.. I mean, c'mon now Mary-Anne its alright... Just admit it to yourself...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Dee Nyle isn't just a river in Egypt.....You're in the closet...so badly.. I mean, c'mon now Mary-Anne its alright... Just admit it to yourself...

I'm in the closet? About what?? I can openly come out and discuss anything that I might enjoy, that some people wrongly consider gay. I think if I was in the closet I would be a little less open... no?

but in my opinion that is taking it a little too far...so I consider it to be gay!

Do you even know the definition of "gay"... or "homosexual"? Sounds like you don't.

Sounds like yer one of those close-minded individuals who think that if any of the things that homosexuals like to do together are done by a heterosexual... that makes them gay. Well, yer just fucking retarded for thinking that in the first place.

I can cook with gourmet skills, take yer girlie shoppin' and bring her home with thredz that would make you insta-jizz, AND design and decorate yer house like you have NO idea. But, I can also build an entire addition to that house, kick ass in Halo with the best of'em, as well as boast my 2-time national championship martial arts skills... and kick yer ass!

So, I ask you this... do the first three things make me gay? Do the next 3 things negate the others and "keep me in the straight club"? Where's the line?

I'll tell you where... the line is when you DESIRE someone from the same sex in a sexual way. PERIOD.

As far as this thread is concerned... I def like my girl to go juuust a bit lower when she's down there. I'm all about the EXTERNAL stimulation of my ass and perenium (read: taint). And I admit, I am just not too keen on her shoving a dildo up there... although I have, in the past, experimented with that on my own. :eek: But, I just didn't find that it was all that great, for me personally. But, at least I tried it and saw for myself what I liked and didn't like. And THAT came about because I was in no way worried about "turning gay" because of my "self" actions.

Tell me this... If you could suck yerself off... would you? Damn right you would! And 99.9% of guys have CERTAINLY at least given it a go. And if you were successful, does THAT make you gay??... because you would CERTAINLY fall madly in love with sucking cock... albeit yer own. Sounding stupid, yet?

And in reference to my previous post, it would certainly prolly take multiple women... and multi-multiple pillz to "trick" me into going through with the whole strap-on thing. But, if they WERE successful, I'll be damned if I'd wake up the next day with a newfound desire to rub up on a hairy man. :vomit3: Which, in any book, means I'm NOT gay. :finger: Assuredly blissful... but, not gay.

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

Tell me this... If you could suck yerself off... would you? Damn right you would! And 99.9% of guys have CERTAINLY at least given it a go. And if you were successful, does THAT make you gay??... because you would CERTAINLY fall madly in love with sucking cock... albeit yer own. Sounding stupid, yet?

Believe it or not...I am one of the lucky ones who have actually been blessed with the ability to suck my own dick and no it does not make me gay!

y_z_SS_02.jpg

Shoving dildos up your own ass however does make you a fag! But you know what?...It's all good!

...funk...out

Believe it or not...I am one of the lucky ones who have actually been blessed with the ability to suck my own dick and no it does not make me gay!

y_z_SS_02.jpg

Shoving dildos up your own ass however does make you a fag! But you know what?...It's all good!

...funk...out

is that really you? i gotta introduce you to my buddy, limber!

See, man? This is what makes you a hypocrit.

And you truly have no sense of what "gay", "homosexual" or especially "fag" means.

I guess we'll just live with the realization that what you DON'T like, you'll refer to as quite negative. And what you DO like... "is all good." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Btw... only got the head in, eh? :D

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

See, man? This is what makes you a hypocrit.

And you truly have no sense of what "gay", "homosexual" or especially "fag" means.

I guess we'll just live with the realization that what you DON'T like, you'll refer to as quite negative. And what you DO like... "is all good." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Btw... only got the head in, eh? :D

... funk... out.

Being serious now...we can argue about this forever and I really don't feel like doing that because it's a matter of opinion. It has nothing to do with me being a hypocrit or homophobic or not secure with my sexuality. What it comes down to is that IN MY OPINION, I feel that putting something in your ass such as a dildo, whether you do it yourself or a member of the opposite sex inserts it up in there...to me, that is a little beyond experimenting and is somewhat gay. I do not look down on anyone who wishes to partake in such activities because if that's what they enjoy, than so be it.

four minus three